Wizz Air Holdings PLC (LON:WIZZ)'s stock had its "neutral" rating reaffirmed by stock analysts at BNP Paribas in a report released on Tuesday. (The) upped their target price on Wizz Air Holdings PLC from GBX 1,960 ($25.59) to GBX 2,750 ($35.91) and gave the company a "buy" rating in a report on Friday, June 16th. (The) reaffirmed a buy rating on shares of Wizz Air Holdings PLC in a report on Wednesday, June 28th.
Shares of Wizz Air Holdings PLC (WIZZ) opened at 2606.00 on Thursday. Wizz Air Holdings PLC has a 52 week low of GBX 1,380.00 and a 52 week high of GBX 2,682.00. The company's market cap is GBX 1.50 billion. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of GBX 2,403.26 and a 200 day moving average price of GBX 1,922.30.
TRADEMARK VIOLATION WARNING: "Wizz Air Holdings PLC (LON:WIZZ) Rating Reiterated by Barclays PLC" was originally posted by Chaffey Breeze and is owned by of Chaffey Breeze. The legal version of this story can be read at https://www.themarketsdaily.com/2017/07/20/wizz-air-holdings-plc-lonwizz-pt-raised-to-gbx-2950-at-j-p-morgan-chase-co.html.
Qld minister stood down over email scandal
It found that there was a "reasonable suspicion of corrupt conduct" and directed State Archivist Mike Summerell to investigate further.
In related news, insider Diederik Pen sold 25,000 shares of the company's stock in a transaction on Friday, May 26th. The stock was sold at an average price of GBX 2,295 ($29.97), for a total transaction of £573,750 ($749,216.51). The shares were sold at an average price of GBX 2,320 ($30.30), for a total transaction of £57,884,997.60 ($75,587,617.65).
Stephen's extensive and successful experience in numerous areas of airline management over many years will bring significant extra capacity to the company's leadership team, as it continues to drive Wizz Air's growth at a market-leading rate while at the same time remaining focused on delivering a great customer experience, maintaining our ultra-low cost base to become the undisputed cost leader among European airlines and continuing to deliver one of the best profit margins in the industry.It operates a fleet of approximately 60 Airbus A320 aircraft, and offers over 380 routes from 22 bases, connecting 112 destinations across 38 countries.
- Bastad : Pablo Cuevas à la trappe - Tennis - ATP - Bastad - L'Équipe
- La ministre des Transports met le projet sur "pause" — Ligne Lyon-Turin
- Huckabee Sanders And Fox Reporter Exchange Barbs Over Untelevised Briefings
- Céline Dion et ses fans victimes de fraude
- Leeds United confirm permanent transfer deal for 26-year-old
- " "François Lecointre. Un " héros " pour éteindre l'incendie
- Bernard Arnault : des plongeurs démineurs au service du milliardaire ?
- APC members demand resignation of legal Adviser Banire
- The Latest: House panel wants material from 2016 meeting
- Amazon's new Spark social feed wants to be 'Instagram for products'