Wizz Air Holdings PLC (LON:WIZZ)'s stock had its "neutral" rating reaffirmed by stock analysts at BNP Paribas in a report released on Tuesday. (The) upped their target price on Wizz Air Holdings PLC from GBX 1,960 ($25.59) to GBX 2,750 ($35.91) and gave the company a "buy" rating in a report on Friday, June 16th. (The) reaffirmed a buy rating on shares of Wizz Air Holdings PLC in a report on Wednesday, June 28th.
Shares of Wizz Air Holdings PLC (WIZZ) opened at 2606.00 on Thursday. Wizz Air Holdings PLC has a 52 week low of GBX 1,380.00 and a 52 week high of GBX 2,682.00. The company's market cap is GBX 1.50 billion. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of GBX 2,403.26 and a 200 day moving average price of GBX 1,922.30.
TRADEMARK VIOLATION WARNING: "Wizz Air Holdings PLC (LON:WIZZ) Rating Reiterated by Barclays PLC" was originally posted by Chaffey Breeze and is owned by of Chaffey Breeze. The legal version of this story can be read at https://www.themarketsdaily.com/2017/07/20/wizz-air-holdings-plc-lonwizz-pt-raised-to-gbx-2950-at-j-p-morgan-chase-co.html.
Woodside Quarterly Production Slips But Eyes Wheatstone Startup
Woodside informed that final commissioning of the Wheatstone LNG Train 1 is well advanced and nearing completion. Citigroup this week downgraded Woodside to a "Sell", citing a more hard outlook for new LNG projects.
In related news, insider Diederik Pen sold 25,000 shares of the company's stock in a transaction on Friday, May 26th. The stock was sold at an average price of GBX 2,295 ($29.97), for a total transaction of £573,750 ($749,216.51). The shares were sold at an average price of GBX 2,320 ($30.30), for a total transaction of £57,884,997.60 ($75,587,617.65).
Stephen's extensive and successful experience in numerous areas of airline management over many years will bring significant extra capacity to the company's leadership team, as it continues to drive Wizz Air's growth at a market-leading rate while at the same time remaining focused on delivering a great customer experience, maintaining our ultra-low cost base to become the undisputed cost leader among European airlines and continuing to deliver one of the best profit margins in the industry.It operates a fleet of approximately 60 Airbus A320 aircraft, and offers over 380 routes from 22 bases, connecting 112 destinations across 38 countries.
- La ministre des Transports met le projet sur "pause" — Ligne Lyon-Turin
- Dodgers secretly shopping stadium field naming rights
- The Latest: House panel wants material from 2016 meeting
- FBI seeks help regarding person of interest in child sexual exploitation investigation
- Leeds United confirm permanent transfer deal for 26-year-old
- Trump Jr et Jared Kushner devant la commission sénatoriale
- " "François Lecointre. Un " héros " pour éteindre l'incendie
- Southampton want Manchester City winger Patrick Roberts on loan
- Sports Direct profits drop by nearly 60% as pound sterling slump bites
- Qld minister stood down over email scandal