Raptors head coach Dwane Casey may have refuted any idea that there was mistrust in his locker room last season, but that hasn't stopped fans and media alike from weighing in on the matter from all corners, including former National Basketball Association players.
"DeMarre Carroll, why are you even talking?" If anyone passes you the ball you should be happy. Play defence - you're Bruce Bowen - just go in the corners, shoot threes and be happy. You shouldn't even have an input.
If you stack up the numbers of Carroll, Jackson and Pierce, of course Carroll comes up short.
Ark: Survival Evolved PVP Servers Won't Be Wiped, According To Wildcard
The massive map will be free for all players to download and features a new environment for players to explore. The PVP servers would have been wiped before the game finally left early access before its August release.
"He's not good enough to have an opinion", Jackson deadpanned in response.
"This is what happens when we give everybody a voice". "You left Toronto, you're on the Nets. Be happy there", Pierce said. "Don't take shots at Toronto now that you're gone, understand that you're a role player".
Shortly after the Toronto Raptors traded DeMarre Carroll to the Brooklyn Nets, the 30-year-old veteran was outspoken about his time in Toronto and publicly expressed his issues with the Raptors' locker room and how a "lack of trust" among teammates cost Toronto. Just go in the corner, shoot 3s and be happy. In light of all of that, former National Basketball Association player Steven Jackson has given his two cents on the situation by thoroughly blasting the 30-year-old. He originally signed a four-year, $60-million deal with Toronto in the summer of 2015, but injuries and poor production over the last two seasons marred what many thought to be a good signing at first.
- DMK MLAs wave banned tobacco products in House
- PSG - Emery : " Avoir un joueur du top 5 mondial "
- Sookie and Michel Have a "Gilmore Girls" Reunion in Greece
- Global cues, plunge in ITC stocks depress equity markets
- Remains found believed to be missing Arizona man
- Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc. (SRPT) Announces Earnings Results
- La FIA passe en force pour imposer le Halo
- Man City ahead of Chelsea in the race to sign Madrid star
- Cirrus Logic (NASDAQ:CRUS) Given Daily News Impact Rating of 0.47
- Bank Of Montreal (BMO) Announces Stock Buyback Program