The reigning Bundesliga champions' decision to bolster their midfield options with the signings of Sebastian Rudy, Corentin Tolisso and James Rodriguez during the current transfer window has led to speculation over the Portuguese international's future.
The 31-year-old also skippers the German national team, after taking over from Bastian Schweinsteiger last year.
"He won't get enough minutes at Bayern, so we're willing to negotiate a loan deal and maybe beyond that", Rummenigge said via Tuttomercatoweb.
Where Rummenigge described the keeper as a "seasoned professional".
R Ashwin draws flak for comparing CSK return to Manchester United tragedy
With respect to the Munich tragedy and CSK, all I said was the break will make the fans turn up in numbers when it happens.
However Neuer hasn't accompanied his teammates in Asia opting to stay in Munich to focus on his recovery.
The German worldwide suffered a broken metatarsal with one month left of last season in the Champions League quarter final loss to Real Madrid.
In his absence Thomas Muller will step in as the club captain.
Having signed for Bayern in 2011, Neuer will become the fourth goalkeeper to captain the side after Oliver Kahn, Raimond Aumann and Sepp Maier.
Although he is still out of commission he is expected to return in time for Bayern's campaign for a sixth league title in August.
- How is Sansa Stark Slowly Turning into Cersei Lannister
- Cowboys WR Lucky Whitehead's kidnapped dog has been returned
- Embarrassing loss for McConnell — Other Views
- Jamal Crawford: Timberwolves 'made sense on every level'
- Grandma records sleeping husband's snores for 4 years, mixes it with Despacito
- Israeli student admits to stealing Auschwitz items for art project
- Search is on for stolen 17-year-old Queens tortoise
- Daniel Alves réussit ses grands débuts face à l'AS Rome — PSG
- US Capital Advisors Reiterates "Hold" Rating for Rice Midstream Partners LP (RMP)
- Despite Donald Trump, Americans Believe Economy Is Strong, New Poll Shows