While this teaser is a bit underwhelming in light of yesterday's leaked images of the new Phantom, it still gives us a detailed look at the vehicle's new headlamps and the iconic "Spirit of Ecstacy" hood ornament.
What we know now about the Phantom is that it will be based on a new aluminum spaceframe, which will also be used for Rolls-Royce's upcoming SUV, plus the next Ghost, Wraith and Dawn models.
'Game of Thrones' fans spot the subtext in Sansa's hair
"She's kind of the underdog, and you don't expect her to develop and adapt as well as she has", she told TIME. Actually, during the first seasons, her life there seemed like a vision from the future.
Various spy shots and official teasers have given us a strong idea to expect an evolutionary auto, enhancing the theme seen on today's vehicle which has been around since 2003 - 17 years is an extraordinary innings in the automotive world. The bumper design is also new and more modern with larger vents to cool the massive V12 engine under the hood. This should ensure the new Phantom is both more efficient and more agile than the outgoing model, which was discontinued in 2016. The absence of a screen in the images suggests it is a retractable item, a colour TFT display like the new instrument cluster.
At the premiere of The Great Eight Phantoms Exhibition at Bonhams in Mayfair, London next week, Rolls-Royce has announced the final three great Phantoms that will join the event. One of them is the Rolls-Royce Phantom VI State Limousine which belongs to none other than the Queen of England, Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II herself. The vehicle was customised with a raised roofline, supporting an enormous expanse of toughened glass. To celebrate the 50th anniversary of Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, Rolls-Royce made a decision to bring out the legendary ride and showcase it across the globe.
- Sports Direct profits drop by nearly 60% as pound sterling slump bites
- Bernard Arnault : des plongeurs démineurs au service du milliardaire ?
- Huckabee Sanders And Fox Reporter Exchange Barbs Over Untelevised Briefings
- Iteris, Inc. (NASDAQ:ITI) Given Average Recommendation of "Buy" by Analysts
- Camden Property Trust (NYSE:CPT) Shares Bought by Credit Suisse AG
- " "François Lecointre. Un " héros " pour éteindre l'incendie
- Bastad : Pablo Cuevas à la trappe - Tennis - ATP - Bastad - L'Équipe
- Raiders LB Khalil Mack partners with Mack Trucks
- U.S. footballer given brutal nipple gripple during match, before being bitten
- Trump Jr et Jared Kushner devant la commission sénatoriale