MV Agusta has also equipped the 2017 Brutale 800 with a new instrument cluster, handlebar and switchgear.NEW DELHI: The Italian bike maker, MV Agusta has launched their 2017 Brutale 800 in India at a price of Rs. 15.59 lakh, ex-showroom.
The great affordable MV Agusta Brutale 800 Launched in India.
MV Agusta Brutale 800MV Agusta
Speaking to carandbike.com, Ajinkya Firodia - Managing Director Motoroyale, the Indian representative for MV Agusta said, "We have three new launches for planned this year apart from the Brutale 800". The company now has dealerships in Bengaluru, Pune and Ahmadabad, while new dealerships will be open soon in Surat, Mumbai and Delhi. The Brutale 800 is expected to improve volumes as its least expensive and more popular offering. The new Brutale 800 enhances the reinterpretation of the main stylistic features, the elliptical full LED headlamp and the three-pipe exhaust. The Brutale 800 has been built on a steel trellis structure with a bolted cast aluminium rear frame. The chassis is carved out of light alloy, which blends in with the 16.5 liter trapezoidal tank. The Brutale 800 also includes a double saddle, concealed passenger handles, rear light and LED indicators. The bike offers a ground clearance of 135 mm and has a 1,440mm wheelbase. The is a more powerful variant of the Brutale 800 with power uprated to 140 hp at 13,100 rpm, while torque has taken a slight drop at 86 Nm available at 10,000 rpm. Suspension duties are handled by an adjustable 43mm Marzocchi USD telescopic hydraulic fork at the front with 125mm travel and a multi-step adjustable Sachs monoshock setup with 124mm travel at the rear. Compared to the standard Brutale 800 that has a top speed of 237 kmph, the Brutale 800 RR tops out at 245 kmph.
The feature list includes ride-by-wire with MV Agusta's Motor & Vehicle Integrated Control System (MVICS), four engine maps, 8-step traction control system and configurable ABS with 3-levels.
500 kilos d'écailles de tortues saisis à l'aéroport, un record — Roissy
En 2016, les douanes ont réalisé 493 constatations portant sur des spécimens protégés , en hausse de 16,5% par rapport à 2015. Ces carapaces appartenaient à des Eretmochelys imbricata , soit des tortues marines menacées d'extinction.
- Woodside Quarterly Production Slips But Eyes Wheatstone Startup
- Rolls-Royce Teases New Phantom Before 'The Great Eight Phantoms' Event
- I will help Romelu Lukaku help Man United — Henrikh Mkhitaryan
- The PacWest Bancorp's (PACW) "Buy" Rating Reaffirmed at Stephens
- Camden Property Trust (NYSE:CPT) Shares Bought by Credit Suisse AG
- $100 million in renovations underway at Ford Field
- Sports Direct profits drop by nearly 60% as pound sterling slump bites
- Iteris, Inc. (NASDAQ:ITI) Given Average Recommendation of "Buy" by Analysts
- Bastad : Pablo Cuevas à la trappe - Tennis - ATP - Bastad - L'Équipe
- Arsene Wenger models the latest Arsenal branded footwear