MV Agusta has also equipped the 2017 Brutale 800 with a new instrument cluster, handlebar and switchgear.NEW DELHI: The Italian bike maker, MV Agusta has launched their 2017 Brutale 800 in India at a price of Rs. 15.59 lakh, ex-showroom.
The great affordable MV Agusta Brutale 800 Launched in India.
MV Agusta Brutale 800MV Agusta
Speaking to carandbike.com, Ajinkya Firodia - Managing Director Motoroyale, the Indian representative for MV Agusta said, "We have three new launches for planned this year apart from the Brutale 800". The company now has dealerships in Bengaluru, Pune and Ahmadabad, while new dealerships will be open soon in Surat, Mumbai and Delhi. The Brutale 800 is expected to improve volumes as its least expensive and more popular offering. The new Brutale 800 enhances the reinterpretation of the main stylistic features, the elliptical full LED headlamp and the three-pipe exhaust. The Brutale 800 has been built on a steel trellis structure with a bolted cast aluminium rear frame. The chassis is carved out of light alloy, which blends in with the 16.5 liter trapezoidal tank. The Brutale 800 also includes a double saddle, concealed passenger handles, rear light and LED indicators. The bike offers a ground clearance of 135 mm and has a 1,440mm wheelbase. The is a more powerful variant of the Brutale 800 with power uprated to 140 hp at 13,100 rpm, while torque has taken a slight drop at 86 Nm available at 10,000 rpm. Suspension duties are handled by an adjustable 43mm Marzocchi USD telescopic hydraulic fork at the front with 125mm travel and a multi-step adjustable Sachs monoshock setup with 124mm travel at the rear. Compared to the standard Brutale 800 that has a top speed of 237 kmph, the Brutale 800 RR tops out at 245 kmph.
The feature list includes ride-by-wire with MV Agusta's Motor & Vehicle Integrated Control System (MVICS), four engine maps, 8-step traction control system and configurable ABS with 3-levels.
Google's feed will show personalised news on iOS, Android app
The new feed experience is now available in the Google app for Android (including the Pixel Launcher) and iOS users in the US. Every day droves of people consume news and content via social apps, giving Google's search engine a wide berth.
- Qld minister stood down over email scandal
- Bernard Arnault : des plongeurs démineurs au service du milliardaire ?
- " "François Lecointre. Un " héros " pour éteindre l'incendie
- La ministre des Transports met le projet sur "pause" — Ligne Lyon-Turin
- Bastad : Pablo Cuevas à la trappe - Tennis - ATP - Bastad - L'Équipe
- NRL Star Takes Terminally Ill Girl To Her School Formal
- A Windows 10 smart thermostat is coming from Johnson Controls
- Forest Whitaker Joins 'Empire' This Fall as 'Uncle Eddie'
- $100 million in renovations underway at Ford Field
- Huckabee Sanders And Fox Reporter Exchange Barbs Over Untelevised Briefings