The images reveal a few things to expect from the episode.
The premiere was a big episode for Sansa: She publicly defied her "half-brother" Jon Snow and asserted herself as a force to be reckoned with. Is it possible that Littlefinger provides a clue about Jon's true parentage? What character knows more than Littlefinger?
Besides the Dothraki, the Tyrells, and a faction of Greyjoys led by siblings Theon and Yara, Daenerys has also allied with Ellaria Sand, former paramour of Oberyn Martell and arguably the Lannisters' #1 nemesis (which is saying A LOT). Ed Sheeran is the lovely performer and deserved to be in the show.
The final still released shows Sam Tarly (John Bradley) and Archmaester Marwyn (Jim Broadbent) poring over some books in the Oldtown library. In the Season 7 trailer, we already saw a fed-up King of the North shove Littlefinger (Aidan Gillen) against a wall in the crypt in a move very reminiscent of Season 1 Ned Stark. It looks like they are off on a trip. We know that Ellaria wants to take out Cersei (Lena Headey) at any cost. Or maybe he's off to pay a visit to Dany at Dragonstone!
The premiere episode did an excellent job of setting up all of the major characters and kingdoms for Season 7. Has Jon left her in charge and what will she get up to while he's gone?
Man United set to give up pursuit of Tottenham star
The Daily Mirror claim that United are willing to test the club's resolve one final time however, as they are considering lodging another bid.
Maisie Williams, 20, plays Arya and is a huge Sheeran fan.
There was one eye-catching new man: Pop star Ed Sheeran had a cameo in the premiere. Viewers also expressed appreciation for Arya Stark, referring to her as "bada-" and "savage".
Ed, 26, shared a song with some fellow Lannister soldiers but received such a backlash from his cameo that he quit Twitter after the episode.
And no, this wasn't just a coincidence - Game of Thrones showrunner David Benioff confirmed during an after-episode behind-the-scenes featurette that he intentionally included the line.
- Aaron Carter claims his 'celebrity was targeted' in DUI bust
- Woman found guilty of murdering husband after it was witnessed by parrot
- British Open answers Day's question with rule change
- Froome reste en tête, mais le podium a changé — Tour de France
- La Turquie dévoile les positions des troupes américaines et françaises en Syrie
- Germany says European Union aid to Turkey could be halted over arrests
- American Airlines Group Inc
- IOS 10.3.3 Launches Adding Fixes And Security Updates
- Université : le nombre de licences sélectives augmente
- La compagnie à coûts réduits d'Air France va s'appeler Joon — Transport aérien