Wenger is under pressure after the Premier League side failed to qualify for the Champions League for the first time in 20 years, and he is also dealing with persistent doubts about several of his star players.
However, Arsenal do not want to sell to a direct Premier League rival and Arsene Wenger recently reiterated that the decision to keep the Chilean had already been made.
"I think we finished our trip to Australia in a good way, now let's focus on China".
"We'll see about my future, but for the moment I'm still an Arsenal player".
On Monday, Wenger became the longest serving manager in Premier League history and he's celebrated by snatching himself some Arsenal trainers.
Camden Property Trust (NYSE:CPT) Shares Bought by Credit Suisse AG
Finally, Royal Bank Of Canada reissued a "buy" rating on shares of Camden Property Trust in a research report on Monday, May 15th. Meadow Creek Investment Management LLC raised its stake in shares of Four Corners Property Trust by 33.9% in the first quarter.
Arsenal did not qualify for the competition following their fifth-placed league finish last season and Wenger believes that Sanchez's quotes were mistranslated when he spoke to Chilean radio station Radio Sport.
"I was captain for the day, no one else was going to come out and I felt like I had to say something, ".
While players like Mahrez and Lemar have continuously been linked, the arrival of Benzema will provide the Gunners with a player who has the experience of winning at the very top level.
Wenger, however, has once again stressed in his latest update on the transfer saga that Sanchez will be 100% staying where he is.
"I hope, apart from that, that the players don't put so much attention, (and) concentrate on what they have to do for the season".
"That's 17 years before Sanchez arrived and three years with him, so he can get us back in there".
- SC to continue hearing on Aadhaar's breach of privacy matter
- $100 million in renovations underway at Ford Field
- Arsene Wenger models the latest Arsenal branded footwear
- Cabinet approves Central Goods and Services Tax (Amendment) Bill, 2017
- Les passagers du TGV sont désormais contrôlés aux Guillemins — Sécurité
- Leeds United confirm permanent transfer deal for 26-year-old
- Forest Whitaker Joins 'Empire' This Fall as 'Uncle Eddie'
- Suspect ditches auto , jumps onto moving train during Charlotte police chase
- Man drives into graveside service, injuring 12 in SC
- Woodside Quarterly Production Slips But Eyes Wheatstone Startup