NASA had also claimed that Al Ghurair has friendship ties with President Uhuru Kenyatta's family, but the Court of Appeal upheld the High Court decision that newspaper cuttings could not prove their argument.
The Court of Appeal ruled that it was unable to find evidence that the electoral commission awarded the contract irregularly, and that the High Court didn't take into consideration the short amount of time remaining before the vote.
A five-judge bench was tasked with examining whether the decision holds water.
In their ruling, Justices Erastus Githinji, Roselyn Nambuye, Visram Alnasir, Jamilla Muhammed and Otieno Odek said that the Court erred in granting orders without regard to public participation and procurement timelines.
They said the ballot papers tender is single, inseverable and indivisible; and therefore can not be split adding that the High Court judges failed to consider time constraints in the procurement process.
Earnings on the Doorstep For Union Pacific Corporation
September 13 investment analysts at Citigroup held the company rating at "Buy" but raised the price target from $95.00 to $106.00. The expected UNP's profit could reach $1.11B giving the stock 19.94 P/E in the case that $1.37 earnings per share is reported.
The Dubai-based firm was awarded a direct tender to print ballot papers for the forthcoming polls that is just 18 days away.
They ruled on Thursday that the Opposition failed to prove Uhuru influenced the award of the tender by the IEBC.
In its submissions, Jubilee categorised the cuttings as the now popular "fake news"; making the case that NASA had effectively made public statements to that effect, organised for the publication of said suspicions and then turned around and presented their unsubstantiated suspicions as fact.
IEBC single-sourced the tender to Al Ghurair, and already ballot papers for some elective seats such as senate and governorship have already arrived in the country.
This comes after the High Court stopped the printing of presidential ballot papers following a suit filed by the opposition National Super Alliance (NASA).
- Morata waves goodbye to Real team-mates ahead of Chelsea move
- Fecal bacteria found at United Kingdom branches of McDonald's, KFC & Burger King
- 8,3 milliards de tonnes de plastique fabriqués depuis 1950
- Ryan Seacrest to return as host of 'American Idol' on ABC
- Chipotle shuts Virginia store after reports of illnesses
- Un enfant de Cherbourg à la tête des armées — François Lecointre
- No Daytona Clash for Earnhardt next year, says wife
- Trump Throws Embarrassing Tantrum Over Jeff Sessions Not Being His Russia Puppet
- China Bans Religion For 90 Million People
- Featured Stock to Focus: Sears Holdings Corporation (SHLD)