The power, together with 325 pound-feet of torque, is generated by the Evora's familiar 3.5-liter supercharged V-6 and propels the GT430 from 0-60 miles per hour in 3.7 seconds.
Weight has been cut by 26kg compared to the Evora Sport 410, meaning that this is the lightest Evora yet, tipping the scales at 1,258kg dry.
Much of the weight loss is down to a titanium exhaust system which is 10kg lighter and an Öhlins and Eibach adjustable spring and damper assembly.
'Dunkirk' is too good a movie to be truly great
Harry admitted that he falls asleep while floating a couple of times as it was nice and refreshing. If you're not a regular cinema goer make sure Christopher Nolan's Dunkirk is a must see.
And that dramatic rear wing isn't just for show: at its 190mph top speed, the Evora GT430 will generate 250kg of grip-enhancing downforce. At the front, the apron features larger air apertures, while there's also a new carbon-fibre splitter. Tires are 10mm wider, with the Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2s measuring 245/35 R19 at the front and 295/30 R20 at the rear. Black Alcantara adorns the steering wheel, dash, transmission tunnel and center console and is joined by contrasting red and white stitching.
The track-focused theme continues inside with available Sparco carbon race seats, new carbon door sills and a lightweight carbon instrument binnacle.
An integrated touch-screen infotainment system can also be specified, including iPod connectivity and Bluetooth functionality, satellite navigation and reversing camera.
Just 60 examples will be built for markets worldwide and in the UK, Lotus has priced the Evora GT430 at £112,500, making it ever so slightly more expensive than the list price of the recently refreshed, 493bhp Porsche 911 GT3. Lightweight engineering and class-leading handling, paired with Lotus' aerodynamic expertise, define the Evora GT430 as a legendary Lotus.
- Donald Trump in talks with Russian Federation over 'creating cyber security group'
- Self-published indie games have started showing up on Xbox One
- Brothers, two and five, steal mother's auto for trip to grandfather
- Amazon messaging app to rival Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp reportedly in the works
- RSPB offshore challenge fails
- Traders Purchase Large Volume of Synchrony Financial Put Options (NYSE:SYF)
- Rayonier Advanced Materials (RYAM) Getting Favorable Press Coverage, Study Shows
- Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd. O (NYSE:TRQ) Trading Volume Significantly Higher
- Odd radio signals coming from nearby dwarf star
- Children exposed to antidepressants during pregnancy only at small risk of autism