Veretout is expected to make a definitive choice today or tomorrow and it has been claimed that at the moment he is leaning towards a move to Italy with Fiorentina.
The reason for that is interest from Fiorentina, with Veretout seemingly more attracted by the Serie A club.
The midfielder spent last season on loan at Saint-Etienne and the Ligue 1 club have been interested in signing him up on a permanent deal in the summer transfer window.
It's presented as a done deal.
Tirs et vols à l'école de police de Cocody — Côte d'Ivoire
Hamed Bakayoko, un proche du président ivoirien Alassane Ouattara, a été nommé à la tête du ministère de la défense. La Côte d'Ivoire a été secouée ces derniers mois par plusieurs mouvements de mécontentement de militaires.
Veretout was a regular starter for Les Verts, chipping in with four goals and five assists in 43 appearances across the campaign as his side finished eighth in the French top flight and reached the knockout stages of the Europa League.
If you ever happen to stumble upon Veretout in a casino, probably best to do the opposite of whatever he does.
The Villans kick off with a home fixture against Hull City on August 5 and will hope to lay down a marker after a disappointing 13-placed finish last time around.
- Man Arrested And Firearm Seized At Dublin's Connolly Station
- Six killed in Doda cloudburst in Jammu
- Game of Thrones Showrunners Announce Unexpected Follow-Up
- Bixby Voice Finally on Samsung Galaxy S8 and Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus
- Keita excited about RB Leipzig despite Liverpool talk, says Hasenhuttl
- " "François Lecointre, un " marsouin " aux commandes
- ADB projects 7.4% growth for India in 2017
- Brazil freezes assets of ex-president Lula in corruption case
- Japanese Yen Weakens as BOJ Holds, Lowers CPI Forecasts Again
- Unilever posts first half sales growth despite weak margarine performance