Total revenue per seat is up 2.2%, on a constant currency basis.
Total revenue in the quarter grew by 16 per cent to about £1.39bn.
"Following a rigorous and comprehensive year-long process, EasyJet is today announcing that it has been awarded an AOC by Austro Control and an airline operating licence by Austria's Federal Ministry for Transport, Innovation and Technology", the carrier said.
EasyJet may have hit turbulence in recent days after its chief executive was poached by ITV, but it seems it has soared effortlessly through, as revenues rose in its third quarter.
"Our European AOC has now been awarded and the first flight by an easyJet Europe aircraft takes place today", McCall said.
SC to continue hearing on Aadhaar's breach of privacy matter
An exhaustive cataloguing by the court of what all constitutes privacy may limit the right itself, Justice Chandrachud observed. Right to privacy can not be so absolute and overarching that the state is prohibited from legislating restrictions on it.
Profit before taxation is forecast to stand between £380 million and £420 million ($495-$550 million, 430-474 million euros).
EasyJet rival Wizz Air Holdings PLC Wednesday said unit revenue in the April through June months had risen and showed continued strength into the busy summer months.
Passenger numbers were up 10.8% to 22.3 million, while load factors were up 1.1 percentage points to 93.1%. Our underlying cost control is strong, while our investment in resilience is delivering results in our operational performance. Being principly established in the European Union rather than in the United Kingdom is one way for airlines to try to get around the strict rules that will apply after Brexit.
The budget airline said the new company will be called easyJet Europe and will be based in Vienna, while the people and planes that will fly for new carrier are already employed and based in EU27 countries.
easyJet will become a pan European airline group with three airlines based in the UK, Switzerland and Austria, all owned by easyJet - which itself will be EU owned, but based in the UK. Pretax profit in the last financial year was GBP495 million, having fallen from GBP686 million the prior year. The airline made no comment on Thursday about McCall's replacement.
- The PacWest Bancorp's (PACW) "Buy" Rating Reaffirmed at Stephens
- $100 million in renovations underway at Ford Field
- Stock Buzz: MGM Resorts International (NYSE:MGM)
- Cabinet approves Central Goods and Services Tax (Amendment) Bill, 2017
- Trump reportedly putting pressure on Lee over health care
- Tour de France: Froome reste en tête, mais le podium a changé
- Les passagers du TGV sont désormais contrôlés aux Guillemins — Sécurité
- Over 500000 passports issued so far this year - Coveney
- Game of Thrones Showrunners Announce Unexpected Follow-Up
- CVS Health Corporation (NYSE:CVS) Ducks Under The Trend Line