"Don can't do any deals, because he'll be overly scrutinized". None of this would be happening without the hard work of millions of Americans, but the work isn't done, and the fight must go on.
But no matter how that shakes out, Trump Jr. will remain loyal to his father.
Unlike his sister, Ivanka, who has an office in the White House, Trump Jr., 39, and his brother Eric, 33, have remained behind in NY to run the Trump Organization, the magazine reported in its latest edition.
The source in the Trump's circle added: "You can't bite the hand that feeds you, but [Trump Jr.] can't wait for these four years to be over".
The insane way loyalty is observed in the family, however, dictates the children would never talk against their father.
"They would never speak against their dad", the friend said. Republicans and Trump aren't going to give up on taking health care away from 22 million people.
After Legal Battle, Moon Mission Artifact Heads To Auction
After she sent it to Johnson Space Center for authentication, officials deemed it government property and confiscated it. Carlson, a collector, knew the bag had been used in a space flight, but she didn't know which one.
When US President Donald Trump said "eventually we will get something done" the internet was ready and waiting.
Sources familiar with the family said the Presidential patriarch has always demanded a winning culture amongst his kids.
While first daughter Ivanka has embraced the spotlight and has inserted herself in much of the political process at the White House, the Trump sons have mostly stayed out of the spotlight, choosing to run the Trump family businesses instead. "You have to justify your existence to be in his realm".
So friends told people they were caught off guard when Trump Jr. appeared on Fox News' "Hannity" on July 11.
Trump Jr. has recently faced a firestorm of criticism after reports surfaced earlier this month that he met with Kremlin-connected Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya after he was enticed by "information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to" then-candidate Trump, according to an email chain released by Trump Jr. on Twitter.
- Amnesty calls for United Kingdom government to condemn Turkey arrests
- CONCACAF Gold Cup extra time rules: Quarterfinals, semifinals go straight to PKs
- Roglic s'impose en solitaire à Serre-Chevalier — Tour de France
- Gamescom : une conférence pour EA
- Financial Report Suggests Jeep Worth More Than Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Northern Trust Corporation (NASDAQ:NTRS) Trading Down 8.4% After Earnings Miss
- Intel Eliminates Health Wearables Division
- Democrats preferred in 2018, but without anti-Trump motivation
- Celtics Legend Paul Pierce Responds To Jayson Tatum Comparisons
- WhatsApp May Soon Get Picture-in-Picture Mode for Video Calling