The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is an important flagship device for the company, especially since it is expected to revive the Note series post the Note 7 scandal past year. The upcoming device is rumored to come with high-end specifications along with the best of the features, existing in the market. In an event held in Taiwan several hours ago, Koh confirmed that the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 will be showcased by end of August, also they will amass two more Wave events globally later. Samsung is likely trying to get the Note 8 into stores before Apple's iPhone 8, which is set to be a huge change from previous generations of Apple's smartphone. Further, consumers can take advantage of Samsung's Trade-In program that allows smartphone owners to trade in eligible devices and receive a credit toward the purchase of an unlocked Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+, according to Samsung.
The report notes that Samsung could be playing it safe, perhaps making iterative updates to its line of flagship phones. Unfortunately, the firm did not mention any particular date as yet.
Japanese Yen Weakens as BOJ Holds, Lowers CPI Forecasts Again
The common currency hit 14-month high this week following seemingly hawkish comments by ECB President Mario Draghi . Global benchmark Brent also lost almost 0.1 percent to $49.67, holding on to most of Wednesday's 1.8 percent gain.
The AI speaker is known to be code-named "Vega" and operated on Samsung's newest digital voice-assistant Bixby. Meanwhile, the company has also announced that Bixby Voice is finally available to Galaxy S8 users.
The delay in rolling out the rival to Apple's Siri was an embarrassing hiccup for Samsung. The result is a large display, not a large phone.
Like the current design, this implementation of the Infinity Display is also expected to taper off at the left and right sides of the display. The device is expected to pack a 6.2-inch display with 18: 5: 9 aspect ratio as well.
- White Sox Game Notes For Tuesday vs. LA Dodgers
- ADB projects 7.4% growth for India in 2017
- Tour de France: Froome reste en tête, mais le podium a changé
- Hackers steal $32 million worth Ether in a recent hack
- The TransCanada Corporation (TRP) Receiving Very Positive Media Coverage, Report Finds
- Brazil freezes assets of ex-president Lula in corruption case
- Unilever posts first half sales growth despite weak margarine performance
- CVS Health Corporation (NYSE:CVS) Ducks Under The Trend Line
- Insider delivers latest news on Alexis Sanchez's Arsenal future
- Game of Thrones Showrunners Announce Unexpected Follow-Up