The popular blogger was wanted by Baku authorities for allegedly traveling to the Armenian-controlled parts of the disputed Nagorno-Karabakh region, which Azerbaijan considers its sovereign territory and for criticizing the country's President Ilham Aliyev and his policy.
In December, Azerbaijan issued an global arrest warrant for Lapshin on charges of "violating the state border" over several visits to Nagorno-Karabakh along the Armenian border without coordinating with the authorities in the capital, Baku.
The 40-year-old blogger holds dual Russian-Israeli citizenship. A Baku court delivered the verdict regarding blogger Alexander Lapshin's case, a citizen of Russian Federation and Israel.Читайте также: Chelsea announce Alvaro Morata deal with Real Madrid
In February, Belarus extradited Lapshin to Azerbaijan after the Belarussian Supreme Court denied his appeal. "The Azerbaijani armed forces came under fire 126 times throughout the day", the ministry said in a statement.
According to Azerbaijan's Report AZ news agency, the General Prosecutor's Office in Baku said that between April 2011 and October 2012, Lapshin "entered the occupied territories of Azerbaijan, promoted illegal regime in his own website... named the Nagorno-Karabakh as an independent state".При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2017 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Cabinet approves Central Goods and Services Tax (Amendment) Bill, 2017
- Tirs et vols à l'école de police de Cocody — Côte d'Ivoire
- Insider delivers latest news on Alexis Sanchez's Arsenal future
- MV Agusta to launch 3 new motorcycles in 2017
- Trump reportedly putting pressure on Lee over health care
- SC to continue hearing on Aadhaar's breach of privacy matter
- Tour de France: Froome reste en tête, mais le podium a changé
- ADB projects 7.4% growth for India in 2017
- Man drives into graveside service, injuring 12 in SC
- CVS Health Corporation (NYSE:CVS) Ducks Under The Trend Line