Several Gunners' key players were ruled out of the game due to the incident.
Arsenal were particularly poor in the first half in the 36 degrees Celsius heat and Wenger admitted that the extreme conditions in Shanghai were "a shock" after flying in from Australia, which is in winter.
BharatNet:Cabinet nods for modified implementation strategy
The salient points of the strategy will see implementation by the states and state agencies, private sector players and CPSUs. The government will share BharatNet infrastructure with all kinds of service providers on a non-discriminatory basis.
"He (Kolasinac) was sick as well".
He'll nearly certainly remain Arsenal's first choice next season, and his performance against Bayern was right on the money, but the veteran shot-stopper will need to be replaced in a year or two.
However, Wenger did go on to add, "Does it have other advantages? He is a very good player, will improve the overall quality and help us reach more goals". Bayern manager Carlo Ancelotti started with newcomer James Rodriguez, Thomas Muller, Franck Ribery and Lewandowski, while Arsenal starters included Alexandre Lacazette as well as Mesut Ozil and Danny Welbeck. In each season since 2009/2010, Muller has scored at least ten goals across all major competitions (Bundesliga, German Cup, and Champions League) and has always averaged as one of the highest chance creators within the squad.
Wenger acknowledged that the extensive travel schedule between different climates isn't "ideal" when it comes to preparing the team for the upcoming season, but Cech was confident it would work out.
- Hillary Clinton is Less Popular Than President Trump, Poll Finds
- Amnesty calls for United Kingdom government to condemn Turkey arrests
- Levée de l'interdiction des soins funéraires aux séropositifs
- Roglic s'impose en solitaire à Serre-Chevalier — Tour de France
- Van Vleuten dominates La Course start
- Assistants parlementaires du MoDem : l'enquête confiée à des juges d'instruction
- [#Video] La conférence de presse d'Adil Rami en accéléré
- Sears to sell Kenmore appliances on Amazon; shares jump
- Financial Report Suggests Jeep Worth More Than Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Intel Eliminates Health Wearables Division