"We are planning to take the agitation to the national level, and the regional voice would be heard from the national capital", said Sandeep Deshpande, general secretary of Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS), who attended the Bengaluru round table led by Karnataka Rakshana Vedike (KRV) on July 15. There was also an attempt made to deface the Hindi fonts on signboard in MG Road metro station.
Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah has reportedly supported the anti-Hindi brigade and has asked the officials to find out what policy was followed in non-Hindi states like Tamil Nadu, Kerala, West Bengal, and etcetera. The workers covered the Hindi content with black paint at metro stations. Earlier, the Karnataka Development Authority had sought a reply from the Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation (BMRCL) in connection to the matter.
" "François Lecointre, un " marsouin " aux commandes
Peu de temps après, il est envoyé en Serbie, et s'illustre lors de la reprise du pont de Vrbanja, à Sarajevo, le 27 mai 1995. Il est marié, et père de quatre filles où ses enfants ont grandi et fait une grande partie de leurs études.
The Parliamentary panel had recommended the use of Hindi by parliamentarians and ministers.
In Bengaluru, protests have been taking place over Hindi being used as a language in the Metro train sign boards.
- Everton's Funes Mori out for up to nine months
- The TransCanada Corporation (TRP) Receiving Very Positive Media Coverage, Report Finds
- We have the start date for Celebrity Big Brother
- Bus falls into gorge in north Indian hill state, killing 25
- Brazil freezes assets of ex-president Lula in corruption case
- RTL toujours leader, RMC reste devant Europe 1 — Audiences radio
- ADB projects 7.4% growth for India in 2017
- Three Men Arrested In Australia Over Multi-Million Dollar US Ice Bust
- Tirs et vols à l'école de police de Cocody — Côte d'Ivoire
- Chelsea announce Alvaro Morata deal with Real Madrid