NBC put out steady episodes of its two big summer series, easily owning the night across the board.
"AGT" averaged a 2.4 rating in adults 18-49 and 12.4 million viewers, airing from 8 p.m. -10 p.m.
The strength of America's Got Talent's current season really can't be overstated at this point.
Slow NBN speeds: ACCC puts Aussie telcos 'on notice'
There's no question, we have a reputation for following through on these things, and we will", he said. "We want to make sure that we solve this problem".
As for World of Dance, the lead-out continued its own exceptional run with a steady 1.6 rating among adults 18-49 and 7.1 million viewers. CBS and ABC tied for second in the demo with a 0.5 each.
For the night, NBC averaged a 2.2 and 10.6 million viewers. CBS was second in total viewers with 5.7 million viewers, ABC was third with 2 million and Univision was fourth with 1.49 million.
Fox was sixth in ratings with a 0.4/2 and seventh in viewers with 1 million.
- 427 kg de cannabis saisis à la frontière franco-espagnole
- Lorry engulfed by fire on A2 London bound near Bluewater
- British Open answers Day's question with rule change
- Game of Thrones photos for second episode 'Stormborn' released
- IVooMi Launches Me 4 And Me 5 Smartphones: Price, Features, And Specifications
- Int'l trains delayed due to bomb threat in Hungary
- Somewhat Favorable Press Coverage Likely to Impact Extreme Networks (EXTR) Share Price
- Ingenico acquiert le suédois Bambora — Paiement
- Manchester United end Dier pursuit with Spurs showing more strength
- A Gentleman's Song 'Disco Disco' Rings In The Retro Era! Watch Here!