The right-back will be expected to replace Dani Alves, after the Brazilian left for Paris Saint-Germain following a solitary season in Turin.
On top of that, De Sciglio had already been linked with a move to Juve, with fans frustrated by the Bianconeri's interest.
The deal will reportedly see Juventus paying around €12m to sign the Italian defender from Milan with potential bonuses.
After Legal Battle, Moon Mission Artifact Heads To Auction
After she sent it to Johnson Space Center for authentication, officials deemed it government property and confiscated it. Carlson, a collector, knew the bag had been used in a space flight, but she didn't know which one.
The centre-back joined the Rossoneri last week, with the announcement being made by both clubs, pending a medical.
Having arrived for a medical earlier this week, 24-year-old De Sciglio is the second Juve signing in the space of two days after goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny was unveiled on Wednesday.
Douglas Costa's arrival on loan from Bayern Munich gave a timely boost to Allegri's squad as it chases a seventh consecutive Serie A title but Del Piero feels there is something more seismic in the pipeline.
The fan's excitement at his new purchase soon turned to agony as the defender's move to Milan was announced soon after, and the official Juventus store has come under fire for leaving the player's name as a purchasable option.
- Arsenal Players Struck With Food Poisoning During Preseason In China
- Sheriff's Loyalists Dump PDP For Mega Party
- Northern Trust Corporation (NASDAQ:NTRS) Trading Down 8.4% After Earnings Miss
- Amnesty Int'l Indicts Cameroon Of Torturing Boko Haram Supporters To Death
- Yanga-Mbiwa poussé vers la sortie mais courtisé — OL
- Sears to sell Kenmore appliances on Amazon; shares jump
- Short Interest in Pandora Media Inc (P) Grows By 17.5%
- Intel Eliminates Health Wearables Division
- Le Sénat veut auditionner Trump Jr. et Manafort
- Miranda Lambert coos about birthday boyfriend Anderson East in sweet message