Ubisoft got a pretty positive reception from gamers during E3, where they showed off some more of Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle, and now it appears there may well be more games coming to the Switch from the developer/publisher.
Kade G. Peterson Acquires 1000 Shares of MidSouth Bancorp (NYSE:MSL) Stock
If you are accessing this report on another domain, it was stolen and reposted in violation of USA & global copyright legislation. Following the acquisition, the executive vice president now owns 9,878 shares in the company, valued at approximately $118,536.
There is also Rayman Legends Definitive Edition that will be arriving for the console, along with Monopoly, and Just dance 2018, just to name a few.
What games could Ubisoft be planning for a release on Switch?
Until then, Mario+Rabbids: Kingdom Battle is set to launch exclusively on the Nintendo Switch on August 29- the whimsical and charming strategy game looks like one of the best games of the year, so do be sure to look into it.
- Xiaomi Mi 5X Official Photos Appear; Registrations Cross 200000 Mark
- L'ancien ministre de la Défense François Léotard mis en examen — Affaire Karachi
- Baker Hughes A GE Co
- Pro-Trump media blames Congress — Health care bill
- Drivers beware of loose buffalo on NH bypass — TRAFFIC ALERT
- New York Yankees injured 1B Greg Bird: 'My season is not over'
- Ultra-mountain. Jornet remporte la Hardrock, le bras en écharpe
- The Frank Medici Sells 131800 Shares of HealthEquity, Inc. (NASDAQ:HQY) Stock
- InterDigital (IDCC) Getting Very Positive News Coverage, Analysis Finds
- Stewart, Dolson named reserves for Saturday's All-Star Game