Ubisoft got a pretty positive reception from gamers during E3, where they showed off some more of Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle, and now it appears there may well be more games coming to the Switch from the developer/publisher.
France, Saudi Arabia pledge to combat terrorism
What is interesting is that the USA secretary of state, during his trip to Doha, described Qatar's stance as "logical". He also stressed that Qatar must implement relevant anti-terrorism agreements.
There is also Rayman Legends Definitive Edition that will be arriving for the console, along with Monopoly, and Just dance 2018, just to name a few.
What games could Ubisoft be planning for a release on Switch?
Until then, Mario+Rabbids: Kingdom Battle is set to launch exclusively on the Nintendo Switch on August 29- the whimsical and charming strategy game looks like one of the best games of the year, so do be sure to look into it.
- USA tries to impose on United Nations harsh sanctions resolution, North Korea says
- Hyderabad drug haul case: Director Puri Jagannath appears before Excise dept
- British Open 2017: Full betting odds
- Earnings at the Forefront For ASML Holding NV
- InterDigital (IDCC) Getting Very Positive News Coverage, Analysis Finds
- Drivers beware of loose buffalo on NH bypass — TRAFFIC ALERT
- Friends Provident International sold by Aviva for £340m
- Honor 9 Premium with 6GB RAM to be available in Europe
- New York Yankees injured 1B Greg Bird: 'My season is not over'
- Kade G. Peterson Acquires 1000 Shares of MidSouth Bancorp (NYSE:MSL) Stock