The contract Neymar signed in October 2016 runs through June 2021 and initially included a €200 million release clause, which has since risen to €222 million and will climb to €250 million next season.
RMC report that PSG have indeed positioned themselves for the player, that talks are ongoing between Neymar's entourage and Les Parisiens, primarily through the former Santos man's father.
A potential €222 million deal would more than double the current world transfer record belonging to Paul Pogba, when he joined Manchester United for €105 million (R1.56 billion) last season.
What Are Analysts Opinions On US Silica Holdings, Inc. (SLCA)
The total number of shares percentage held by insiders is about 0.57% while the number of Shares % held by institutions is 99.4%. Silica Holdings from $63.00 to $64.00 and gave the stock a "buy" rating in a research note on Wednesday, May 31st.
One English media source, the Daily Mail, is championing the suggestion that reports in Brazil are intimating that Paris Saint-Germain have triggered the £195 million buy-out clause.
"FIFA World Player of the Year is an absolute obsession in Brazil".
"I am very adapted to the city, the club and I am happy here". Between 1994 and 2007, five Brazilians won it on eight different occasions.
I think it's absolutely no coincidence that this speculation has emerged shortly after the news that Messi has signed a new contract with Barcelona.
- Mercer International Inc. (NASDAQ:MERC) Shares Bought by Kennedy Capital Management Inc
- Le Graviton, l'attraction phare de la Foire-Kermesse de Mulhouse s'est volatilisée !
- Redesigned feature phone Nokia 105 now on sale
- UAE denies reports on hacking Qatari state media
- La construction du centre d'enfouissement ne débutera pas avant 2022 — Bure
- Moussa Sissoko pourrait encore coûter cher à Tottenham — Mercato
- Miles Capital Inc. Continues to Hold Position in Novartis AG (NYSE:NVS)
- Des prévisions revues à la hausse pour 2017 — Dépenses IT
- Kade G. Peterson Acquires 1000 Shares of MidSouth Bancorp (NYSE:MSL) Stock
- Un jeune Argentin en approche — PSG