The contract Neymar signed in October 2016 runs through June 2021 and initially included a €200 million release clause, which has since risen to €222 million and will climb to €250 million next season.
RMC report that PSG have indeed positioned themselves for the player, that talks are ongoing between Neymar's entourage and Les Parisiens, primarily through the former Santos man's father.
A potential €222 million deal would more than double the current world transfer record belonging to Paul Pogba, when he joined Manchester United for €105 million (R1.56 billion) last season.
Un jeune Argentin en approche — PSG
Alors que la piste Eliaquim Mangala a été évoquée, plusieurs sources étrangères annoncent une arrivée probable de Juan Foyth (19 ans).
One English media source, the Daily Mail, is championing the suggestion that reports in Brazil are intimating that Paris Saint-Germain have triggered the £195 million buy-out clause.
"FIFA World Player of the Year is an absolute obsession in Brazil".
"I am very adapted to the city, the club and I am happy here". Between 1994 and 2007, five Brazilians won it on eight different occasions.
I think it's absolutely no coincidence that this speculation has emerged shortly after the news that Messi has signed a new contract with Barcelona.
- Miles Capital Inc. Continues to Hold Position in Novartis AG (NYSE:NVS)
- Celgene Corporation (CELG) Given "Outperform" Rating at Leerink Swann
- Spanish Soccer Federation head arrested
- Google updates mobile search app with personalized 'feed'
- The Medtronic PLC (NYSE:MDT) Stake Increased by Martingale Asset Management LP
- Le Graviton, l'attraction phare de la Foire-Kermesse de Mulhouse s'est volatilisée !
- Ubisoft teases more games for the Switch
- Announcement on the 36th America's Cup
- Experts say, McCain's surgery may be more serious than thought
- Kade G. Peterson Acquires 1000 Shares of MidSouth Bancorp (NYSE:MSL) Stock