The contract Neymar signed in October 2016 runs through June 2021 and initially included a €200 million release clause, which has since risen to €222 million and will climb to €250 million next season.
RMC report that PSG have indeed positioned themselves for the player, that talks are ongoing between Neymar's entourage and Les Parisiens, primarily through the former Santos man's father.
A potential €222 million deal would more than double the current world transfer record belonging to Paul Pogba, when he joined Manchester United for €105 million (R1.56 billion) last season.
Ultra-mountain. Jornet remporte la Hardrock, le bras en écharpe
La Hardrock Hundred Mile Endurance Run est un ultra-mountain (162 km, +/-10000 m) qui se déroule dans le Colorado aux Etats-Unis. Ce "petit" désagrément ne l'empêchait pas de reprendre la tête de la course au kilomètre 90, avec l'américain Joe Grant.
One English media source, the Daily Mail, is championing the suggestion that reports in Brazil are intimating that Paris Saint-Germain have triggered the £195 million buy-out clause.
"FIFA World Player of the Year is an absolute obsession in Brazil".
"I am very adapted to the city, the club and I am happy here". Between 1994 and 2007, five Brazilians won it on eight different occasions.
I think it's absolutely no coincidence that this speculation has emerged shortly after the news that Messi has signed a new contract with Barcelona.
- Moussa Sissoko pourrait encore coûter cher à Tottenham — Mercato
- Un jeune Argentin en approche — PSG
- Disney Cruise Line reveals plans for third new ship
- Prominent Runners: JC Penney Company Inc (NYSE:JCP)
- Kade G. Peterson Acquires 1000 Shares of MidSouth Bancorp (NYSE:MSL) Stock
- Announcement on the 36th America's Cup
- Ubisoft teases more games for the Switch
- The Yandex NV (YNDX) Shares Up -0.3% Following Analyst Upgrade
- Spanish Soccer Federation head arrested
- Experts say, McCain's surgery may be more serious than thought