The man fell 10 to 15 feet and suffered leg and back injuries.
A family member called 911 when they heard him screaming for help.
Dockray says that it took roughly 20 minutes to remove the man from the hole.
A man survived a frightening fall into a narrow well in a Cohasset yard overnight.
The Plymouth County Technical Rescue Team - made up of about 70 firefighters from 27 cities and towns - responded to the Ripley Road well in Cohasset shortly after 1 a.m., according to the rescue team's Twitter page. And it appears that somebody may have moved it off.
Dunkirk Marks the Debut of One Direction Star, Harry Styles
The story of Dunkirk is miraculous, but not one that's featured on film too often, save for Leslie Norman's 1958 film and that scene from Joe Wright's Atonement .
Fire officials say the well an 18-inch, steel cover, but it appears someone removed it.
The Plymouth County Tech Rescue Team was called in to assist the Cohasset Fire Department.
He was then Med Flighted to Massachusetts General Hospital.
Silvia said this is the first time he's been part of a rescue from a well in all of his years on the job.
- Cae Ángel Villar, el hombre fuerte del fútbol español — FIFAGate
- BCRA, repeal-and-delay plans both dead for now — UPDATE
- Separatistas proclaman un nuevo país en Ucrania
- Senadores republicanos analizarían acuerdo bipartidista para reformar el Obamacare
- Qualcomm CEO sees settlement with Apple
- Hollywood neighbours threaten to sue Disney star
- Les détracteurs du spectacle de Michel Boujenah, déboutés par la justice — Tunisie
- Lonzo Ball to miss NBA Summer League title game
- Second medal for Aurelie Muller
- " "Un chrétien israélien accusé de " crime d'honneur " contre sa fille