A trapped seal pup had a fortunate encounter with lobstermen, and it was caught on video.
In a video of the rescue that saved this little guy's life, a man identified by WCSH as Jeremy Willey, a fourth-generation lobsterman from Owls Head, a coastal ME town south of Bar Harbor.
Trump and Putin had second, previously undisclosed meeting at G20 Summit
The issues discussed have not been disclosed, but the meeting is likely to stoke concerns over Trump's affinity for Putin. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and two translators.
Jeffery Door took video of the encounter, which was posted to Facebook.
The heartwarming clip has been shared widely, and by Tuesday morning it had been viewed more than a million times. Door pulled the trapped pup aboard to see what they could do. After a couple of minutes of cutting, the seal was free.
He returned the bewildered-looking seal pup to the water and watched the furry captive float near the boat for few moments.
- Mindy Kaling isn't telling anyone who her baby's father is
- EUR AUD Rallies from Two-Month Low Following Pessimistic Outlook for Australia Dollar
- Donald Trump: Media "Distorting Democracy"; Record Low Approval Rating "Is Not Bad"
- Weight gain from early to middle adulthood may increase chronic disease risk
- Centre justifies skipping talks for pact on nuclear arms ban
- Patrik Schick ne viendra finalement pas — Juventus
- Ant-Man And The Wasp Gets Walton Goggins; Films Soon
- Consolidated Edison Inc (ED) Rating Lowered to Sell at BidaskClub
- Brazil winger Douglas Costa ready to give Juventus a boost
- New Research Suggests Why Mid-Sized Animals Are The Fastest