FCA India launched the petrol version of the Jeep Grand Cherokee in India, with prices starting at INR 75.15 lakh (ex-showroom, New Delhi).
Under the hood of the Grand Cherokee Summit comes a 3.6L, Pentastar petrol engine that churns out a peak power of 286bhp and peak torque of 347 Nm, mated to an eight-speed automatic gearbox with paddle shift.
Koch Industries Inc. Takes Position in Adobe Systems Incorporated (NASDAQ:ADBE)
Northstar Asset Limited Liability holds 0.83% of its portfolio in Adobe Systems Incorporated (NASDAQ: ADBE ) for 17,800 shares. It improved, as 7 investors sold MPWR shares while 89 reduced holdings. 116 funds opened positions while 321 raised stakes.
Jeep also announced that LED fog lamps will offered as standard across the range while air suspension will be a standard offering on both the petrol and diesel Summit models of Grand Cherokee. Jeep has also replaced the electro-hydraulic power steering setup with a full electric one. ParkSense, a rear park assist system now includes a Start / Stop function that applies the vehicle's brakes. Six paint shades are now on offer as opposed to four earlier. Jeep is planning to fit Diesel variants of the Grand Cherokee with the same Gen II 8-speed paddle shift transmission. All models now get mildly updated front styling with a slightly smaller grille and restyled bumper. Jeep calls this update "75th anniversary fascia" which was actually introduced internationally a few months ago. While the Summit sports 20-inch wheels with grey painted slots as standard.
The Gen II automatic transmission on Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit has been created to deliver less drag on the clutches, resulting in better performance. "We believe, the visual, technological and comfort upgrades across the range along with the realigned pricing will make our directly imported SUVs a more attractive package for those who have been aspiring to own an iconic Jeep SUV", Flynn said. With the introduction of the petrol-powered range at a lower price tag, Jeep is aiming to increase the Grand Cherokee's appeal to a wider audience.
The brand is also readying launch of its first made-in-India model, the Jeep Compass SUV, which is slated to launch on July 31, 2017.
- L'historien Max Gallo est mort à l'âge de 85 ans
- World Bank to help Railways in a Rs5,00000-cr makeover
- Deutsche Bank AG Reaffirms Neutral Rating for Commerzbank Ag (ETR:CBK)
- What Do Analysts Say About Jaguar Animal Health, Inc. (JAGX)
- LastPass will soon manage passwords for the entire family
- Nod for Airport at Kanjirappally; Targets Sabarimala Pilgrims
- (IPAR) to Post $0.17 Earnings Per Share
- Emma Watson posts Facebook plea to help find her missing rings
- Australian senator resigns after learning she's also Canadian
- Health Care Shares Dip As Legislative Dance Drags On - Health Care Roundup