Firefighters brought in heavy equipment to tear down the walls of the service area at Buff Whelan Chevrolet in Sterling Heights, after a massive fire Tuesday night.
The fire is going on at 18 Mile and Van Dyke.
Viewers from as far as 5 miles away from the dealership called Local 4 and said they could see the pillar of black smoke.
Fire departments of six surrounding cities were on scene helping the Sterling Heights fire department. There were no injuries reported. A damage estimate has not been tabulated yet, though an insurance adjuster is expected to do an assessment soon, he added.
LastPass will soon manage passwords for the entire family
Plus, the family manager can add and remove members as needed, so your account can change as your family does. LastPass has unveiled its new family-oriented password storage platform called LastPass Families .
An official cause of the fire remains under investigation.
The dealership is expected to be open for business on Wednesday; the showroom and used auto department received no damage.
They say a four-alarm fire led to 12 fire departments responding to put out the flames.
"We're pretty confident it was started by a floor cleaning machine that came in contact with some flammable liquids", he said. "We're dealing with a lot of chemicals. We're still here and delivering Chevys to our customers".
- Health Care Shares Dip As Legislative Dance Drags On - Health Care Roundup
- Transgender woman takes selfie with unwitting Republican Governor behind transphobic bathroom bill
- Australian senator resigns after learning she's also Canadian
- Emma Watson posts Facebook plea to help find her missing rings
- Jeep launches petrol variant of Grand Cherokee
- Maute death toll in ongoing Marawi clash now at 405
- CBRE Group, Inc. (CBG) Shares Sold by Credit Suisse AG
- Pitney Bowes Inc. (NYSE:PBI) Given Consensus Recommendation of "Hold" by Brokerages
- World Bank to help Railways in a Rs5,00000-cr makeover
- L'historien Max Gallo est mort à l'âge de 85 ans