If it was true that the Cavs were super close to acquiring PG-13, there has to be some internal discussions about the package they offered compared to the Thunder only giving up Victor Oladipo and Domantas Sabonis. It was less than three weeks ago, after all.
Paul George had teams pursuing him from all over the place for weeks earlier in the National Basketball Association offseason, and it just became a matter of what deal the Indiana Pacers would pull the trigger on.
The Cavs' interest in swingman Paul George was well documented before he was traded to the Oklahoma City Thunder, but before the Indiana Pacers chose to deal the four-time All-Star to the Thunder, they reportedly were very close to shipping George to their Eastern Conference rivals. Here's what he had to say (transcript is via the Sporting News).
Pokemon GO Update Makes Defending Gyms Easier
Pokemon Go's new update is changing things up in the gym metagame a bit - and it's all about exactly how berries are used. This is a big win for players who simply don't have the time to make daily visits, but it does come with a major caveat.
"It was so close, in fact, that in was about to give permission to Paul George to get on the phone with Dan Gilbert", Wojnarowski said. "IN backed out of it and did the Oklahoma City deal".
There's a lot of things we don't know about this report, which really raises more questions than it answers.
- BC wildfires by the numbers
- Revenue Approximations Analysis: Synovus Financial Corp. (SNV), Target Corporation (TGT)
- Qualcomm porte plainte contre Apple — Brevets
- Bank of America Corp DE Boosts Position in Banco Santander, SA
- Fifth Street Finance Corp. (NASDAQ:FSC) Upgraded at Deutsche Bank AG
- 'GOT' director defends Ed Sheeran after backlash over cameo
- Leeds United allow unpopular 27-year-old to leave
- Breton Hill Capital Ltd. Increases Position in Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO)
- Snapchat Goes All In on TV With Daily News Show From NBC
- EU Threatens Legal Action Against Poland Over Judicial Reforms