According to Deadline, there's now little to no information about Goggins' role in the sequel.
Goggins is best known for playing Shane Vendrell in FX's The Shield and Boyd Crowder in Justified. As much as I appreciate Stoll as an actor, it's one of the most forgettable performances in the history of the MCU, so I'd love for there to be some redemption for the Ant-Man franchise in the villain department. However, there's a chance more details about the character will be revealed during Marvel's Hall H presentation at Comic-Con 2017 this weekend. If we're looking outside of villain territory, another possibility is he could be Eric O'Grady, the third Ant-Man who wasn't almost as heroic as Hank Pym as Scott Lang when he first donned the costume.
Copa Holdings, (CPA) Earns Daily Media Sentiment Score of 0.22
The transportation company reported $2.43 earnings per share for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of $2.34 by $0.09. The business had revenue of $616.70 million during the quarter, compared to analysts' expectations of $621.16 million.
The report also mentions Ant-Man and the Wasp looks to start filming at the end of the month in Atlanta.
- Consolidated Edison Inc (ED) Rating Lowered to Sell at BidaskClub
- EPS for Coca-Cola FEMSA, SAB de CV (ADR) (KOF) Expected At $0.79
- Global Elevator Wire Rope Market Outlook 2017
- 2Pac's Madonna Love Letter & Her Worn Panties In Serious Danger
- Liberty Interactive Corporation (NASDAQ:QVCA) Given Daily Media Impact Score of 0.06
- Bill Snyder said his recovery from throat cancer is going well
- BJP members gherao residences of Tripura CM, Ministers
- Pilgrim's Pride Corporation's (NASDAQ:PPC) Hold Rating Reaffirmed at Jefferies Group LLC
- Mindy Kaling isn't telling anyone who her baby's father is
- Hubbell Incorporated (HUBB) Analysts See $1.43 EPS