Having a system in place to stop Splatoon 2 players flouncing off in a ineptitude-fuelled strop certainly sounds like a positive, but it does raise a few questions: how is Nintendo determining what does and does not constitute an unsavoury disconnect, for starters, and what sort of ban time frame are we talking about here?
As shown in the image below shared by Twitter user hypwnotic, the game presents you with a distinctly Nintendo-style message that's vaguely reminiscent of Animal Crossing's Mr. Resetti. In fact, Nintendo will warn you if you repeatedly quit when losing.
"Your previous online play session didn't end naturally, which is PREEEEETY suspicious", the message reads.
James Murdoch, Linda Johnson Rice Join Tesla's Board
Tesla Inc. said on Monday that it had appointed two new directors to its board, including Twenty-First Century Fox Inc. Musk, who is chairman, Tesla's board includes his brother; a former top executive for SolarCity Corp., where Mr.
If you're one of those people that can't seem to keep from rage quitting in the middle of a match, you might want to tone it down when you play Splatoon 2.
According to hypwnotic, this message showed up following their fourth disconnect, which allegedly stemmed from an issue where they unintentionally ended up playing on a Wi-Fi connection. "Make sure your internet isn't busted and try again".
- Chick-fil-A Testing Family Style Meals, New Sides
- Francesco Totti confirms retirement and accepts AS Roma director role
- Holy Smokes! Mindy Kaling is About to Be a New Mommy
- Darjeeling unrest: GJM supporters demand restoration of internet services
- Darling Ingredients Inc. (DAR) Shares Sold by United Capital Financial Advisers LLC
- Analysts See $2.63 EPS for Ameriprise Financial, Inc. (AMP)
- Israeli army raids Palestinian TV station office in West Bank
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. (VRX) Stock Rating Reaffirmed by Wells Fargo & Company
- Cowboys' Lucky Whitehead says his puppy being held for ransom
- Jodie Whittaker Is Actually The SECOND Female Doctor Who