A native of Winnipeg, Manitoba, Patrick was initially expected to go first overall in the 2017 draft class, but an injury-riddled draft-eligible season and a breakout year for eventual first overall pick Nico Hischier resulted in Patrick's drop to the Flyers.
According to capfriendly.com, Patrick's contract has the rookie maximum of $925,000, plus a signing bonus and performance bonuses that push the average annual value to $3.78 million.
Enhanced Character Customization on the PUBG Horizon
If this is the case, given PUBG's lively and healthy player base, it'll be interesting to see what the community comes up with. User-made emblem creation is something every competitive player enjoys because every warrior needs their coat of arms.
Patrick, 18, was regarded as one of the top two players in the Draft as buzz heated up in the months prior to the event in Chicago that commenced last month. The Flyers had luck on their side when they claimed the second overall pick out of the lottery. Overall, the 6-foot-2, 198-pounder has 91 goals and 204 points in 160 career games and was the WHL playoff MVP in leading Brandon to the championship in 2016. He scored 20 goals while also providing 26 assists for the Wheat Kings in 33 games.
Patrick missed the on-ice portions of the recent Flyers development camp after undergoing abdominal surgery on his own in early June, but he's expected to be fully fit well ahead of training camp.
- Alec Baldwin takes Nicholson role in 'A Few Good Men'
- Celtics officially sign Paul Pierce, allowing him to retire with team
- Home Depot, Inc. (The) (HD) Position Held by Rand Wealth LLC
- NHL: Ottawa Senators, center Jean-Gabriel Pageau agree to three-year contract
- Black Panther's Chadwick Boseman Meets Fans at D23 Expo!
- Frédérick Gaudreau s'entend avec les Predators
- Zwei Kindersitze für das Auto werden zum Schleudersitz
- Lonzo Ball Rocks The Unreleased Under Armour Curry 4
- Voice of Kermit The Frog, Steve Whitmire, Fired After 27 Years
- Technicals on Watch For Invesco Van Kampen High Income Trust II (VLT)