A native of Winnipeg, Manitoba, Patrick was initially expected to go first overall in the 2017 draft class, but an injury-riddled draft-eligible season and a breakout year for eventual first overall pick Nico Hischier resulted in Patrick's drop to the Flyers.
According to capfriendly.com, Patrick's contract has the rookie maximum of $925,000, plus a signing bonus and performance bonuses that push the average annual value to $3.78 million.
Romelu Lukaku Warned of Increased Pressure by Michael Carrick
I don't want to compare them at all because it's not fair to do that". United are up against Real Madrid in the UEFA Super Cup on August 8.
Patrick, 18, was regarded as one of the top two players in the Draft as buzz heated up in the months prior to the event in Chicago that commenced last month. The Flyers had luck on their side when they claimed the second overall pick out of the lottery. Overall, the 6-foot-2, 198-pounder has 91 goals and 204 points in 160 career games and was the WHL playoff MVP in leading Brandon to the championship in 2016. He scored 20 goals while also providing 26 assists for the Wheat Kings in 33 games.
Patrick missed the on-ice portions of the recent Flyers development camp after undergoing abdominal surgery on his own in early June, but he's expected to be fully fit well ahead of training camp.
- Alec Baldwin takes Nicholson role in 'A Few Good Men'
- Celtics officially sign Paul Pierce, allowing him to retire with team
- Vandals Release 35000 Mink from Minnesota Pelt Farm
- Procter & Gamble Company (The) (NYSE:PG) Shares Bought by Addison Capital Co
- Zwei Kindersitze für das Auto werden zum Schleudersitz
- Bale catégorique sur son avenir — Real
- How major US stock market indexes fared on Monday
- Enhanced Character Customization on the PUBG Horizon
- NHL: Ottawa Senators, center Jean-Gabriel Pageau agree to three-year contract
- BNP Paribas Fined $246 Million By Fed over Rigging of Forex Markets