Lauryn and Wyclef took to Twitter to respond to Funk Flex playing the Fugees song on the radio. "Not sure who leaked it, but I have my suspicions".
The hugely influential hip-hop group attained great success in the 1990s with their only two studio albums, 1994's "Blunted On Reality" and the classic 1996 record "The Score".
Procter & Gamble Company (The) (NYSE:PG) Shares Bought by Addison Capital Co
Foster Dykema Cabot & Co Inc bought 309,234 shares as the company's stock declined 5.32% while stock markets rallied. The institutional investor owned 12,172 shares of the company's stock after selling 22 shares during the period.
"The "new" Fugees song is indeed an old track played around with back in the day in the lab", wrote Hill. Fans are already concluding that she is talking about Wyclef or Pras being the persons behind the leak.
As promised, a song that we have never before played on his show and although it was untitled, it definitely features verses from every single Fugees member - first Lauryn, then Pras Michel followed by Wyclef Jean.
As XXL Mag reports, U.S. radio host Funkmaster Flex managed to get a hold of a supposedly new track by the band, and played it on his radio show.
- IIFA 2017: Alia Bhatt, Shahid Kapoor Win Best Actors, 'Neerja' Best Film
- ON Semiconductor Corporation (NASDAQ:ON) Downgraded by Zacks Investment Research to Hold
- CyberArk Software Ltd. (NASDAQ:CYBR) Rating Lowered to Buy at BidaskClub
- Deux mosquées attaquées dans le nord du pays — Israël
- Massachusett court: Employers can't fire workers for using medical pot
- Caterpillar, Inc. (NYSE:CAT) Shares Bought by LS Investment Advisors LLC
- Lonzo Ball Rocks The Unreleased Under Armour Curry 4
- Operation Southern Shield targeting speeders in 4 states
- Un village interdit la circulation des mineurs après 23 heures — Aisne
- New York Will Bring Lawsuit If Health Care Bill Passes