Lauryn and Wyclef took to Twitter to respond to Funk Flex playing the Fugees song on the radio. "Not sure who leaked it, but I have my suspicions".
The hugely influential hip-hop group attained great success in the 1990s with their only two studio albums, 1994's "Blunted On Reality" and the classic 1996 record "The Score".
Charlize Theron on a mission to defy gender norms in 'Atomic Blonde'
And now Charlize Theron's co-star Chris Hemsworth , 33, has put her name forward to take on another iconic role - James Bond . Atomic Blonde is released in cinemas on August 9.
"The "new" Fugees song is indeed an old track played around with back in the day in the lab", wrote Hill. Fans are already concluding that she is talking about Wyclef or Pras being the persons behind the leak.
As promised, a song that we have never before played on his show and although it was untitled, it definitely features verses from every single Fugees member - first Lauryn, then Pras Michel followed by Wyclef Jean.
As XXL Mag reports, U.S. radio host Funkmaster Flex managed to get a hold of a supposedly new track by the band, and played it on his radio show.
- New York Will Bring Lawsuit If Health Care Bill Passes
- Operation Southern Shield targeting speeders in 4 states
- NHL: Ottawa Senators, center Jean-Gabriel Pageau agree to three-year contract
- UAE behind 'fake news' cyber attack on Qatar, say U.S. officials
- Credit Suisse Group Reiterates Outperform Rating for Diageo plc (DGE)
- 'It' Director Andy Muschietti Set To Helm 'Robotech' For Sony
- Un village interdit la circulation des mineurs après 23 heures — Aisne
- Japan says time for pressure, not dialogue with North Korea
- Deux mosquées attaquées dans le nord du pays — Israël
- CyberArk Software Ltd. (NASDAQ:CYBR) Rating Lowered to Buy at BidaskClub