In a video released in November 2016, on the topic of character customization, Jordi Rovira from Anticto - a company focused on character customization systems development - talked about the specifics of customizing a game like Battlegrounds.
Now in PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds, character customization allows players to change their skin color, hair style and face design besides offering them cosmetic slots for their apparel which includes shoes, gloves, shirts and masks. Apparently, devs plan to implement the logo customization for clothing.
User-made emblem creation is something every competitive player enjoys because every warrior needs their coat of arms.
Zinke Wraps Up Southern Oregon Monument Visit
The site is comprised of more than 330,000 acres in Solano, Napa, Yolo, Lake, Colusa, Glenn, and Mendocino counties. Zinke will tour the monument and meet with stakeholders, including OR governor Kate Brown .
Other costumes and gear may come later in PUBG. If this is the case, given PUBG's lively and healthy player base, it'll be interesting to see what the community comes up with.
Other cosmetic options will include the ability to make minor adjustments to clothing, like tucking in shirts. Earlier this year at E3, the developers announced that the game would be coming to Xbox One by the end of the year, and to Playstation 4 sometime after that. However, there have been reports from previous datamined information that a lot more character customization options will be heading to the game. According to Steamcharts, Bluehole's battle-royale title has managed to top Grand Theft Auto V and has climbed in the 4th place of Steam's games with the highest peak player count of all time.
- Alec Baldwin takes Nicholson role in 'A Few Good Men'
- Le 'bull market' toujours bien place — Wall Street
- Japan's floating space drone offers a window into the ISS
- Watch European Tour pro make rare hole-in-three at Scottish Open
- Vandals Release 35000 Mink from Minnesota Pelt Farm
- Francesco Totti confirms retirement and accepts AS Roma director role
- Nantes dévoile son maillot extérieur
- Bale catégorique sur son avenir — Real
- Jodie Whittaker Is Actually The SECOND Female Doctor Who
- Chick-fil-A Testing Family Style Meals, New Sides