Now widely available across physical and digital platforms-minus Spotify-the album moved 262,000 equivalent album units, of which 174,000 were traditional album sales, during the tracking week ending on July 13. He is the crown holder for most solo albums to reach No. 1 on the Billboard 200 in the history of the chart.
Hov has now topped the charts on every one of his albums since 1998's Vol. 2... Since being released from its Tidal exclusivity though it's stormed up the charts.
Procédure d'admission post-bac: la ministre regrette un "énorme gâchis"
Le gouvernement souhaite notamment instaurer des "prérequis" dans le cadre de "contrats de réussite étudiante". La plateforme APB est dans le viseur du gouvernement.
Overall, 4:44's launch of 262,000 units grants the album the fourth-largest week of 2017, behind the debuts of Kendrick Lamar's DAMN. Of those 174,000 in sales, 131,000 came as a download while 43,000 were from CDs. (603,000 units), Drake's More Life (505,000) and Ed Sheeran's ÷ (Divide) (451,000).
However, Hov didn't have the biggest debut week of 2017, at least according to Billboard. The latter sum equals 122.4 million streams of the album's songs.
- Evacuation order given to Williams Lake, BC due to wildfires
- Great catch helps Red Sox earn split with Yankees
- Park wins US Women's Open
- Miranda Kerr had the flawless wedding dress
- Toshiba to hold off chip unit deal until July 28 hearing
- Vaughan slams 'appalling' England batting
- JJ Watt takes shot at Lonzo Ball over sneakers
- " "Un navire de l'armée chavire en mer, " des dizaines " de disparus — Cameroun
- US Women's Open: South Korea's Park Sung-hyun wins major
- CHAN 2018/Eliminatoires : le Bénin fait jeu égal avec la Togo