Now widely available across physical and digital platforms-minus Spotify-the album moved 262,000 equivalent album units, of which 174,000 were traditional album sales, during the tracking week ending on July 13. He is the crown holder for most solo albums to reach No. 1 on the Billboard 200 in the history of the chart.
Hov has now topped the charts on every one of his albums since 1998's Vol. 2... Since being released from its Tidal exclusivity though it's stormed up the charts.
Evacuation order given to Williams Lake, BC due to wildfires
He says he was able to save all his livestock the day the fire started and he's grateful for firefighters working in the area. While fire activity has ramped up in the past few weeks, Skrepnek said, 2017 is not an unusual intense fire season.
Overall, 4:44's launch of 262,000 units grants the album the fourth-largest week of 2017, behind the debuts of Kendrick Lamar's DAMN. Of those 174,000 in sales, 131,000 came as a download while 43,000 were from CDs. (603,000 units), Drake's More Life (505,000) and Ed Sheeran's ÷ (Divide) (451,000).
However, Hov didn't have the biggest debut week of 2017, at least according to Billboard. The latter sum equals 122.4 million streams of the album's songs.
- The Occidental Petroleum Corporation (OXY) Announces Dividend Increase - $0.77 Per Share
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Milan : et maintenant, Morata ?
- Vaughan slams 'appalling' England batting
- Toshiba to hold off chip unit deal until July 28 hearing
- Tiemoue Bakayoko says Chelsea are 'the biggest English club'
- Nustar GP Holdings (NYSE:NSH) Given Daily Media Impact Score of 0.24
- Sen. Majority Whip: Debate on Health Care Bill Will be 'Open Process'
- Procédure d'admission post-bac: la ministre regrette un "énorme gâchis"
- [D23] Spider-Man : Une nouvelle vidéo sur l'histoire du jeu !