Now widely available across physical and digital platforms-minus Spotify-the album moved 262,000 equivalent album units, of which 174,000 were traditional album sales, during the tracking week ending on July 13. He is the crown holder for most solo albums to reach No. 1 on the Billboard 200 in the history of the chart.
Hov has now topped the charts on every one of his albums since 1998's Vol. 2... Since being released from its Tidal exclusivity though it's stormed up the charts.
Park wins US Women's Open
Wearing a "Make America Great Again" red cap, Trump was accompanied by his national security adviser, General H.R. New Zealander Ko carded a three-over 75 to fall from 10th to 23rd place on even-par, nine shots off the pace.
Overall, 4:44's launch of 262,000 units grants the album the fourth-largest week of 2017, behind the debuts of Kendrick Lamar's DAMN. Of those 174,000 in sales, 131,000 came as a download while 43,000 were from CDs. (603,000 units), Drake's More Life (505,000) and Ed Sheeran's ÷ (Divide) (451,000).
However, Hov didn't have the biggest debut week of 2017, at least according to Billboard. The latter sum equals 122.4 million streams of the album's songs.
- Sen. Majority Whip: Debate on Health Care Bill Will be 'Open Process'
- Sensex consolidates on gains, Nifty rangebound; both finish in green
- Trump Joins French President Macron For Bastille Day Celebration In Paris
- Emmanuel Macron : sa déclaration aux armées humiliante fait polémique
- Vaughan slams 'appalling' England batting
- Nustar GP Holdings (NYSE:NSH) Given Daily Media Impact Score of 0.24
- " "Un navire de l'armée chavire en mer, " des dizaines " de disparus — Cameroun
- Organised crime gang trading in illegal horsemeat 'dismantled', says Europol
- [D23] Spider-Man : Une nouvelle vidéo sur l'histoire du jeu !
- Great catch helps Red Sox earn split with Yankees