Now widely available across physical and digital platforms-minus Spotify-the album moved 262,000 equivalent album units, of which 174,000 were traditional album sales, during the tracking week ending on July 13. He is the crown holder for most solo albums to reach No. 1 on the Billboard 200 in the history of the chart.
Hov has now topped the charts on every one of his albums since 1998's Vol. 2... Since being released from its Tidal exclusivity though it's stormed up the charts.
Park wins US Women's Open
Wearing a "Make America Great Again" red cap, Trump was accompanied by his national security adviser, General H.R. New Zealander Ko carded a three-over 75 to fall from 10th to 23rd place on even-par, nine shots off the pace.
Overall, 4:44's launch of 262,000 units grants the album the fourth-largest week of 2017, behind the debuts of Kendrick Lamar's DAMN. Of those 174,000 in sales, 131,000 came as a download while 43,000 were from CDs. (603,000 units), Drake's More Life (505,000) and Ed Sheeran's ÷ (Divide) (451,000).
However, Hov didn't have the biggest debut week of 2017, at least according to Billboard. The latter sum equals 122.4 million streams of the album's songs.
- Watch Beyonce's Mom Tina Knowles Lawson Gush Over Daughter's Newborn Twins
- Evacuation order given to Williams Lake, BC due to wildfires
- France Calls For Lifting Of Sanctions On Qatar Citizens
- The Fascinating Story Behind Beyonce's Dress In Her Twins' Photo
- Vaughan slams 'appalling' England batting
- US Women's Open: South Korea's Park Sung-hyun wins major
- " "Un navire de l'armée chavire en mer, " des dizaines " de disparus — Cameroun
- Great catch helps Red Sox earn split with Yankees
- Procédure d'admission post-bac: la ministre regrette un "énorme gâchis"
- Holding "presidential elections" in occupied Azerbaijani territories