The second seeded Russian combine on Saturday eased to a 6-0, 6-0 mauling of the ninth seeded Taiwan-Romanian pair.
For the first time since 1953, the ladies Doubles final at Wimbledon has ended in a dreaded double bagel.
They also won their 10th doubles title together, the second one this year after 2017 Dubai, and it is definitely one of the most important ones.
Emirates, flydubai unveil extensive partnership plan
It adds that the two sides are discussing various additional network and customer initiatives including frequent-flyer alignment. The innovative partnership goes beyond code-sharing and includes integrated network collaboration with coordinated scheduling.
"It's very special", Vesnina told Wimbledon's official website. When we lost at the French Open, we didn't play a good match there at all. We won French Open.
Williams had been trying to win her sixth Wimbledon title. Makarova and Vesnina triumphed for the third time at Grand Slam level, after 2013 Roland Garros and 2014 US Open, which means at next year's Australian Open they will bid to achieve Career Grand Slam. We had it in our minds that we didn't finish something here.
The winning pair will receive £400,000 each in prize money.
- Even insurance companies think Ted Cruz's healthcare amendment is stupid
- Thunderstorms predicted for North Somerset as Met Office issues flood warning
- EPS for Western Gas Partners, LP (WES) Expected At $0.51
- Gare aux orages et fortes chaleurs — Météo France prévient
- MH17 trial best option for justice: Bishop
- Tour de France: Chris Froome survives scare to retain yellow jersey
- LOSC - Mercato : Pierre Ménès salue le joli coup des Dogues
- BBC reveals thirteenth Doctor Who is a woman
- Match Officials for semi-final stage announced
- Afghan civilians killed and 3581 wounded since January: UNAMA