Spurs have widely reported as suitors for Barkley recently and it appears a move could be back on the cards.
Barkley has impressed for Everton with 21 goals and 21 assists in 150 league appearances for the club though, and so it remains to be seen whether or not a deal can be struck between the two parties as Everton look to continue their big spending this summer too.
The 23-year-old ticks plenty of boxes for Mauricio Pochettino.
The Toffees know the clock is ticking on Spurs deadline of next Wednesday when they depart for their pre-season tour of the USA and will test Levy's nerve and hold out for what they want.
Coles Under Pressure To Reveal Its Plastic Bag Numbers
So not only can people reuse the bags for shopping but the cost will motivate people to bring their own bags. In the process, it revealed it uses 3.2 billion bags annually.
In the process he's collected 22 global caps with England scoring twice for his country in comfortable wins over San Marino and Lithuania.
"With the ability that Ross has, of course we all want him to be a part of what we're trying to achieve at Everton", Rooney told United Kingdom newspapers.
It is believed that Everton will compromise a deal "in the coming weeks" with Spurs after already signing attacking midfielder Davy Klaassen from Ajax.
Wayne Rooney says that everyone at Everton wants Ross Barkley to be part of the club's future.
Swansea are holding out for 50 million pounds to sell Gylfi, who left White Hart Lane just before Mauricio Pochettino arrived.
- Séoul propose de tenir des négociations avec Pyongyang (Yonhap)
- BJP to announce VP nominee after Presidential poll gets over on Monday
- Canada's Trudeau meets tiny namesake, the son of refugees
- Two Bridges Washed Away In Rayagada, Naveen Seeks 4 Choppers From Centre
- Spanish theme park accident: Trains collide on Madrid rollercoaster
- "Ne balancez pas de la merde" — Alves
- Pakistan Army chief 'analysing' Kulbhushan Jadhav's plea, decision at the 'earliest'
- Nitish Kumar to seek fresh mandate if Tejashwi fails to come clean?
- Unusual snowfall causes blackouts in Santiago, Chile
- Telegram blocks 'terrorist-related' channels after Indonesia ban