Entertainment Tonight's Denny Directo chatted with Tina Knowles Lawson Saturday at the the 19th Annual DesignCare hosted by the Hollyrod Foundation in Los Angeles.
"We're very excited!" she added of her growing family.
On Saturday, Tina posted a picture of poetry by the 13th century Persian poet Rumi, with the proud grandma explaining in the caption that her second granddaughter's gender-neutral name isn't "only attractive but logical".
Hundreds in Hollywood call for an end to the Trump Administration
The victim, who identified himself only as Gray wolf, 72, said he was punched in the face by "a disgruntled Trump supporter". Meanwhile, protesters on both sides waved signs, chanted slogans and shouted at their counterparts on the other side.
However, she refused to shed light on the decision process behind the children's names, saying we would have to wait to hear their significance.
Ms Knowles' husband, Richard Lawson, then went on to say that the little one, "cares for them a lot".
"It's very important because this is such a great cause and it assists families in need, people that are affected by Parkinson's disease and autism, and Holly [Robinson Peete] is just such an wonderful woman", she said.
Beyoncé and Jay-Z welcomed Sir Carter and Rumi on June 13, with Bey recently sharing the first photo their latest arrivals in a snap reminiscent of Botticelli's classical Venus rising out of the ocean.
- Naz Baloch joins PPP, parts ways with PTI
- Ryan Fox holes out for hole-in-three
- Diego Costa fait la fête avec un maillot de l'Atlético Madrid — Chelsea
- Brexit : la France chercherait à affaiblir la City de Londres
- Modi asks state govts to come down hard on cow vigilantes
- Park wins US Women's Open
- Clinton Njie : Cameroonian striker seals permanent Marseille switch
- CHAN 2018/Eliminatoires : le Bénin fait jeu égal avec la Togo
- Chinese censors can't bear Winnie the Pooh
- Bloomberg Outlines Plan to Quantify US Climate Efforts