Entertainment Tonight's Denny Directo chatted with Tina Knowles Lawson Saturday at the the 19th Annual DesignCare hosted by the Hollyrod Foundation in Los Angeles.
"We're very excited!" she added of her growing family.
On Saturday, Tina posted a picture of poetry by the 13th century Persian poet Rumi, with the proud grandma explaining in the caption that her second granddaughter's gender-neutral name isn't "only attractive but logical".
Ryan Fox holes out for hole-in-three
Kiwi golfer Ryan Fox captured one of the more memorable pars of his career during another top five finish on the European Tour . As ever, the jovial Dubliner had a simple and undeniably logical explanation for the sharp contrast in his fortunes.
However, she refused to shed light on the decision process behind the children's names, saying we would have to wait to hear their significance.
Ms Knowles' husband, Richard Lawson, then went on to say that the little one, "cares for them a lot".
"It's very important because this is such a great cause and it assists families in need, people that are affected by Parkinson's disease and autism, and Holly [Robinson Peete] is just such an wonderful woman", she said.
Beyoncé and Jay-Z welcomed Sir Carter and Rumi on June 13, with Bey recently sharing the first photo their latest arrivals in a snap reminiscent of Botticelli's classical Venus rising out of the ocean.
- Chinese censors can't bear Winnie the Pooh
- Bloomberg Outlines Plan to Quantify US Climate Efforts
- JJ Watt takes shot at Lonzo Ball over sneakers
- Meizu Pro 7 Release Date Gets Officially Confirmed
- Costa Spared Asia Trip as Atletico Switch Moves Closer
- The Occidental Petroleum Corporation (OXY) Announces Dividend Increase - $0.77 Per Share
- Park wins US Women's Open
- Sam Bird on cusp of huge weekend at New York City ePrix
- Caitlyn Jenner Says She Has "Considered" a Senate Run
- Modi asks state govts to come down hard on cow vigilantes