Entertainment Tonight's Denny Directo chatted with Tina Knowles Lawson Saturday at the the 19th Annual DesignCare hosted by the Hollyrod Foundation in Los Angeles.
"We're very excited!" she added of her growing family.
On Saturday, Tina posted a picture of poetry by the 13th century Persian poet Rumi, with the proud grandma explaining in the caption that her second granddaughter's gender-neutral name isn't "only attractive but logical".
Modi asks state govts to come down hard on cow vigilantes
Earlier in June, in Ahmedabad at Sabarmati Ashram, the PM had said that killing in the name of "gau raksha" is unacceptable . There is a widespread feeling that cow is like a mother but this should not let people take law in their own hands.
However, she refused to shed light on the decision process behind the children's names, saying we would have to wait to hear their significance.
Ms Knowles' husband, Richard Lawson, then went on to say that the little one, "cares for them a lot".
"It's very important because this is such a great cause and it assists families in need, people that are affected by Parkinson's disease and autism, and Holly [Robinson Peete] is just such an wonderful woman", she said.
Beyoncé and Jay-Z welcomed Sir Carter and Rumi on June 13, with Bey recently sharing the first photo their latest arrivals in a snap reminiscent of Botticelli's classical Venus rising out of the ocean.
- Costa Spared Asia Trip as Atletico Switch Moves Closer
- Sam Bird on cusp of huge weekend at New York City ePrix
- Vaughan slams 'appalling' England batting
- Nustar GP Holdings (NYSE:NSH) Given Daily Media Impact Score of 0.24
- Meizu Pro 7 Release Date Gets Officially Confirmed
- Brexit : la France chercherait à affaiblir la City de Londres
- The Occidental Petroleum Corporation (OXY) Announces Dividend Increase - $0.77 Per Share
- Bloomberg Outlines Plan to Quantify US Climate Efforts
- Ryan Fox holes out for hole-in-three
- Naz Baloch joins PPP, parts ways with PTI