Toy Story Land has been in construction for some time at Disney's Hollywood Studios and hopes to offer a toy's-eye view of Andy's back yard filled with everyone's favourite Toy Story characters.
The announcement was made by Bob Chapek, Chairman of Walt Disney Parks & Resorts, during D23 Expo here.
The new land will be located in Hollywood Studios.
The 11-acre Pixar-themed land aims to drop park guests into Andy's backyard, by shrinking them down to the size of Andy's toys.
'Toy Story Land' Will Open Summer 2018
Chapek didn't reveal anything else about the land, but, as you can see in the photo, it looks like there will be two main attractions, including one that involves Slinky Dog.
Toy Story Land is coming to the Walt Disney World Resort in Summer of 2018.
Along with the new attractions, Toy Story Land will also feature several Toy Story characters spanning from all three movies, namely Woody and Buzz Lightyear - though it's unclear if the new land will have anything from Josh Cooley's upcoming movie, Toy Story 4. Both expansions are just the latest in Disney Parks' ongoing plans to include more Pixar-themed attractions in their parks around the world.
Here's an overview of the new area that will join the Florida park.
Defense chief submits martial law recommendation to Duterte
The imposition of martial law in Mindanao is set to be lifted on July 22 when it reaches the 60 day allowable period by the 1987 Constitution.
- La grosse bourde de Lucas Biglia à Milan — "Forza Lazio!"
- Gaëtan Courtet quitte l'AJ Auxerre pour le FC Lorient — Officiel
- How Many Eversource Energy (NYSE:ES)'s Analysts Are Bearish?
- Mercato : Aloé libéré de son contrat (MAJ)
- American Airplane Makes Emergency Landing as one Passenger 'Passes Gas' in plane
- Tour de France: Chris Froome survives scare to retain yellow jersey
- Wimbledon: Roger Federer décroche un 8e titre record
- South Korea proposes inter-Korean military talks to thaw cross-border tension
- Vitré (35) : battue et séquestrée pendant 2 ans par son compagnon ?
- Global Shielding Cases Market Outlook 2017