Toy Story Land has been in construction for some time at Disney's Hollywood Studios and hopes to offer a toy's-eye view of Andy's back yard filled with everyone's favourite Toy Story characters.
The announcement was made by Bob Chapek, Chairman of Walt Disney Parks & Resorts, during D23 Expo here.
The new land will be located in Hollywood Studios.
The 11-acre Pixar-themed land aims to drop park guests into Andy's backyard, by shrinking them down to the size of Andy's toys.
Iconic sportscaster Bob Wolff dead at 96
In 2012, Wolff was recognized by the Guinness Book of World Records as having the longest career of any sports broadcaster. Robert Wolff and Rick Wolff, daughter Margy Clark, nine grandchildren and five great-grandchildren.
Chapek didn't reveal anything else about the land, but, as you can see in the photo, it looks like there will be two main attractions, including one that involves Slinky Dog.
Toy Story Land is coming to the Walt Disney World Resort in Summer of 2018.
Along with the new attractions, Toy Story Land will also feature several Toy Story characters spanning from all three movies, namely Woody and Buzz Lightyear - though it's unclear if the new land will have anything from Josh Cooley's upcoming movie, Toy Story 4. Both expansions are just the latest in Disney Parks' ongoing plans to include more Pixar-themed attractions in their parks around the world.
Here's an overview of the new area that will join the Florida park.
- "Fadaises", "ragots", "blaireau"... Aulas s'emporte — OL
- Match Officials for semi-final stage announced
- Defense chief submits martial law recommendation to Duterte
- 1 killed, 50 injured in Cairo police clashes with Nile island residents
- Tour de France: Chris Froome survives scare to retain yellow jersey
- Chelsea Keen On Sergio Aguero
- Gujarat High Court dismisses Essar Steel petition
- Air India Express plane 'momentarily' skids on landing at Mangalore, all safe
- Emirates, flydubai unveil extensive partnership plan
- American Airplane Makes Emergency Landing as one Passenger 'Passes Gas' in plane