Toy Story Land has been in construction for some time at Disney's Hollywood Studios and hopes to offer a toy's-eye view of Andy's back yard filled with everyone's favourite Toy Story characters.
The announcement was made by Bob Chapek, Chairman of Walt Disney Parks & Resorts, during D23 Expo here.
The new land will be located in Hollywood Studios.
The 11-acre Pixar-themed land aims to drop park guests into Andy's backyard, by shrinking them down to the size of Andy's toys.
'Toy Story Land' Will Open Summer 2018
Chapek didn't reveal anything else about the land, but, as you can see in the photo, it looks like there will be two main attractions, including one that involves Slinky Dog.
Toy Story Land is coming to the Walt Disney World Resort in Summer of 2018.
Along with the new attractions, Toy Story Land will also feature several Toy Story characters spanning from all three movies, namely Woody and Buzz Lightyear - though it's unclear if the new land will have anything from Josh Cooley's upcoming movie, Toy Story 4. Both expansions are just the latest in Disney Parks' ongoing plans to include more Pixar-themed attractions in their parks around the world.
Here's an overview of the new area that will join the Florida park.
Gujarat High Court dismisses Essar Steel petition
At the time, lenders were already discussing a restructuring plan approved by the company's board, it said. Shares of most of the nine listed companies out of the 12 on the RBI's list are on a downtrend since then.
- Global Shielding Cases Market Outlook 2017
- Gaëtan Courtet quitte l'AJ Auxerre pour le FC Lorient — Officiel
- Iconic sportscaster Bob Wolff dead at 96
- Air India Express plane 'momentarily' skids on landing at Mangalore, all safe
- American Airplane Makes Emergency Landing as one Passenger 'Passes Gas' in plane
- 500000 to enjoy 50% discount on MRT, LRT and BRT fares
- Mercato : Aloé libéré de son contrat (MAJ)
- Second round of Brexit talks start amid sense of urgency
- Match Officials for semi-final stage announced
- "Fadaises", "ragots", "blaireau"... Aulas s'emporte — OL