Since missing out on re-signing Lukaku, Chelsea have been linked with two world-class strikers in Alvaro Morata from Real Madrid and now Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang from Borussia Dortmund.
The Blues have also brought in goalkeeper Willy Caballero and defender Antonio Rudiger this summer as Conte prepares for his second campaign in charge at Stamford Bridge. The global midfielder has signed for five seasons with the Blues.
Bakayoko said: "I have grown up watching Chelsea".
Roger Federer defeats Marin Cilic for Wimbledon men's title
During the final the Swiss player, ranked fifth worldwide, beat Marin Cilic (Cro/APT 6) in three sets (6-3, 6-1, 6-4). On the changeover, Cilic began sobbing in his chair , covering his face with a towel as a trainer came to his side.
Last season saw Bakayoko emerge as one of Europe's most coveted midfielders as he starred in Monaco's run to the semi-finals of the Champions League and Ligue 1 title.
New Chelsea signing Tiemoue Bakayoko has this afternoon discussed the prospect of playing alongside fellow Frenchman N'Golo Kante at the heart of the Blues' midfield. My wish was to be at the best English club there is today. I am very proud.
"I am very happy to be here and to join this great team", Bakayoko told the club's website. "Chelsea is a big club", the 24 year-old said at a promotional event in Tokyo.
"I would like to say thank you to all my fans and followers for your kind words throughout this journey - as you know, I love championships!"
- Park wins US Women's Open
- Trump Joins French President Macron For Bastille Day Celebration In Paris
- France Calls For Lifting Of Sanctions On Qatar Citizens
- Sensex consolidates on gains, Nifty rangebound; both finish in green
- Watch Beyonce's Mom Tina Knowles Lawson Gush Over Daughter's Newborn Twins
- Nustar GP Holdings (NYSE:NSH) Given Daily Media Impact Score of 0.24
- Chinese censors can't bear Winnie the Pooh
- US Women's Open: South Korea's Park Sung-hyun wins major
- Murray, Hingis Win Wimbledon Mixed Doubles
- Procédure d'admission post-bac: la ministre regrette un "énorme gâchis"