Since missing out on re-signing Lukaku, Chelsea have been linked with two world-class strikers in Alvaro Morata from Real Madrid and now Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang from Borussia Dortmund.
The Blues have also brought in goalkeeper Willy Caballero and defender Antonio Rudiger this summer as Conte prepares for his second campaign in charge at Stamford Bridge. The global midfielder has signed for five seasons with the Blues.
Bakayoko said: "I have grown up watching Chelsea".
Park wins US Women's Open
Wearing a "Make America Great Again" red cap, Trump was accompanied by his national security adviser, General H.R. New Zealander Ko carded a three-over 75 to fall from 10th to 23rd place on even-par, nine shots off the pace.
Last season saw Bakayoko emerge as one of Europe's most coveted midfielders as he starred in Monaco's run to the semi-finals of the Champions League and Ligue 1 title.
New Chelsea signing Tiemoue Bakayoko has this afternoon discussed the prospect of playing alongside fellow Frenchman N'Golo Kante at the heart of the Blues' midfield. My wish was to be at the best English club there is today. I am very proud.
"I am very happy to be here and to join this great team", Bakayoko told the club's website. "Chelsea is a big club", the 24 year-old said at a promotional event in Tokyo.
"I would like to say thank you to all my fans and followers for your kind words throughout this journey - as you know, I love championships!"
- Costa Spared Asia Trip as Atletico Switch Moves Closer
- JJ Watt takes shot at Lonzo Ball over sneakers
- Brexit : la France chercherait à affaiblir la City de Londres
- Holding "presidential elections" in occupied Azerbaijani territories
- Sensex consolidates on gains, Nifty rangebound; both finish in green
- Procédure d'admission post-bac: la ministre regrette un "énorme gâchis"
- Trump Joins French President Macron For Bastille Day Celebration In Paris
- Manchester United goalkeeper Sergio Romero signs new four-year deal
- CHAN 2018/Eliminatoires : le Bénin fait jeu égal avec la Togo
- Roger Federer defeats Marin Cilic for Wimbledon men's title