In the photos, she's balancing her son and daughter on her knee.
And after her best friend shared the photos on Twitter, Kellaway's impromptu photoshoot went viral. "I took the photos for the Craic (an Irish colloquialism to denote fun) because Beyonce's photos were just so unrealistic!"
What's more impressive is that it was Ms Kellaway's six-year-old daughter, Megan, who clicked the pictures.
The beybies, who were born on June 14 (Geminis!), were presented to the world just last week through Beyoncé's Instagram-breaking photo with the one-month-old twins. "I initially tried to take it myself in the kitchen but couldn't manage, so I called my older children". "I pulled it from the dress-up box". "But it went mad straight away, I had people asking me to make the post public so they could share it", said Sharon.
Everton swoop for Southampton's Martina
The 27-year-old defender once again links up with Ronald Koeman , with whom he worked for a year during his time at St Mary's. He is a player who will strengthen our squad and be able to play in different positions when that's needed, too".
So in that garden in Cork, Kellaway hilariously re-enacted the photo shoot.
In February, social networking sites were swirling the same way when the 35-year old singer posted a photograph of herself wearing lingerie and a long veil and caressing her baby bump. Mirror Online quoted Sharon saying, "I had a few spare minutes yesterday when I saw Beyoncé photo online". In the photo, she is seen holding both the infants in her hand.
She also said she thought the photoshopped pictures of the superstar with her newborns were not the greatest example of what it is really like to have twins. She said, "So Happy my baby shared a photo of her babies with the world ❤️❤️❤️ proud grandma hello Sir Carter and Rumi Carter ❤️❤️ 7/13/2017 Boy and girl what a blessing ❤️".
- Marine Products Corporation (NYSE:MPX) CFO Ben M. Palmer Sells 5000 Shares
- China blocks banks from lending to Dalian Wanda entertainment company
- Eiger BioPharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:EIGR) Earns Outperform Rating from Wedbush
- Cargo Ship Destroys Docked Boat Then Rams Bridge In Green Bay Wisonsin
- How Does JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM) Stack Up Right Now?
- Cameroon: 34 soldiers missing as military ship sinks
- Girl, 12, dies after boat passes over her on Newfound Lake
- Thunderstorms & Rain Today, Sunny Tomorrow
- Disney adds third newbuild at Meyer Werft-all LNG ships
- Prince Harry's friend says engagement with Meghan Markle is on