Game director Katsuhiro Harada first announced Geese Howard during the conclusion of the "Tekken 7" finals at the EVO 2017 gaming event, along with an announcement trailer. Pricing hasn't been revealed just yet.
In addition to Geese, a new stage, Geese Tower, was also revealed for the game, and is likely to be packaged in with his character upon release, which is likely to be sometime later this year.
Following on from the inclusion of Akuma from Street Fighter, Tekken 7 is set to receive another guest character from a rival fighting game series: Geese Howard from Fatal Fury. Fatal Fury fans will have to wait a while to play as him, as he won't officially join the playable roster until this coming winter.
Geese can be seen going on a mean streak against several of Tekken's cast members.
La Tunisie au sein du groupe C — Afrobasket
Le groupe A passe pour celui du feu avec le tenant du titre, le Nigeria, la RD Congo, le Mali et la Côte d'Ivoire. L'autre pays organisateur, la Tunisie partage le groupe C avec la Guinée, le Rwanda et le Cameroun.
Geese Howard originally appeared in the 1991 SNK fighter, Fatal Fury: King of Fighters as a crime boss in the fictional city of South Town.
Howard appears to be part of the plan for Tekken 7's downloadable content, alongside the previous announcement that Tekken Bowl would be making a return to the game.
Tekken 7 is out on PS4, Xbox One and PC.
The bowling mini-game was first introduced in "Tekken Tag Tournament" and it became a popular game mode during the PlayStation 2 era. No other characters have been announced so far but more are on the way.
- Yuan finds lift on China's GDP and central bank
- Juniper Networks, Inc. (JNPR) Stock Rating Lowered by TheStreet
- The First Solar's (FSLR) "Equal Weight" Rating Reiterated at Morgan Stanley
- PM's nephew, sister 'surprised' Singapore looking into FB post
- House price growth flat amid affordability squeeze
- Junction City man killed in crash early Sunday morning
- Game of Thrones Has Put Women At The Forefront: Gwendoline Christie
- Denver Broncos' Cody Latimer pepper sprayed in scuffle outside strip club
- Kvyat feels singled out by F1 stewards after Sainz crash
- Milan Offer Paletta And €40m For Belotti