Game director Katsuhiro Harada first announced Geese Howard during the conclusion of the "Tekken 7" finals at the EVO 2017 gaming event, along with an announcement trailer. Pricing hasn't been revealed just yet.
In addition to Geese, a new stage, Geese Tower, was also revealed for the game, and is likely to be packaged in with his character upon release, which is likely to be sometime later this year.
Following on from the inclusion of Akuma from Street Fighter, Tekken 7 is set to receive another guest character from a rival fighting game series: Geese Howard from Fatal Fury. Fatal Fury fans will have to wait a while to play as him, as he won't officially join the playable roster until this coming winter.
Geese can be seen going on a mean streak against several of Tekken's cast members.
Manchester United Haven't Made Offer For Me, Says Real Madrid Star
Logically it was very hard, but the most important thing is that we won titles and very important ones". When pressed on whether he expects Ronaldo to stay, he added: " Well, you'll have to ask him ".
Geese Howard originally appeared in the 1991 SNK fighter, Fatal Fury: King of Fighters as a crime boss in the fictional city of South Town.
Howard appears to be part of the plan for Tekken 7's downloadable content, alongside the previous announcement that Tekken Bowl would be making a return to the game.
Tekken 7 is out on PS4, Xbox One and PC.
The bowling mini-game was first introduced in "Tekken Tag Tournament" and it became a popular game mode during the PlayStation 2 era. No other characters have been announced so far but more are on the way.
- Donald Trump REFUSING state visit until Theresa May 'FIXES better press coverage'
- La Tunisie au sein du groupe C — Afrobasket
- Stalin comes in support for Kamal Haasan!
- The First Solar's (FSLR) "Equal Weight" Rating Reiterated at Morgan Stanley
- FCA kicks off wide-reaching platform market probe
- Game of Thrones Has Put Women At The Forefront: Gwendoline Christie
- États-Unis : 16 ans de prison pour un serial killer de chats
- France 'wants to disrupt and degrade' City of London
- Yuan finds lift on China's GDP and central bank
- Toddler in Florida dies after being left in hot auto