This was his response to Kamal Hassan's comments that the Government was corrupt. He was also the first to talk about the "system" to have collapsed, nearly 2 years before Rajinikanth's comment on the "system" being in a need of revamp.
As a reply, Minister for Municipal Administrations, SP Velumani, asked for evidence to Kamal Haasan's allegations.
Manchester United Haven't Made Offer For Me, Says Real Madrid Star
Logically it was very hard, but the most important thing is that we won titles and very important ones". When pressed on whether he expects Ronaldo to stay, he added: " Well, you'll have to ask him ".
The entire controversy began after Kamal Haasan denounced the state government and said that "No government department is free from corruption". He also said that the actor had no big projects in hand and would do anything for cheap publicity. "I urge that he be arrested under Prevention of Atrocities Act", he claimed.
The issues between Kamal Haasan and the ruling AIADMK took an ugly turn on Sunday, July, 16 after Tamil Nadu law minister CV Shanmugam made a personal attack on the Universal star. "He had an affair with an actress, didn't marry her and chased her away which is against Tamil and Indian culture". All in all, due to their political vendetta, the party leaders went to the extent of calling him as a third rate actor, when the entire agrees that he is the best when it comes to his craft. "He has not rights to speak about us or the people of this country", he stated. In fact many in the state, see the ministers' outburst as only depicting their insecurity.
- Championnats du Monde d'athlétisme handisport : Médaille d'or pour la Tunisie
- McConnell: Senate Will 'Defer' Vote On Republican Health Care Bill
- Here's why De Gea will not be leaving Manchester United this summer
- Découvrez le casting du nouveau film "Aladdin"
- Biglia joins AC Milan revolution
- La Tunisie au sein du groupe C — Afrobasket
- Angleterre: une patiente avait 27 lentilles dans son oeil
- Un ex parisien dans le viseur des Girondins de Bordeaux — Mercato
- House price growth flat amid affordability squeeze
- Facebook will start running ads inside "Marketplace", its own version of Craigslist