On Friday nights segment of Fox News' The Five, co-host Lisa Boothe made some aggressive remarks about Hillary Clinton and her desire to have won the presidency. Boothe also called the 2016 presidential candidate the "most soulless woman on the planet".
Chelsea defended her mom and shot down the nasty statements in a tweet Saturday.
No, she wouldn't. I've never doubted & always known I was the most important part of her life. "Now as a mom I'm even more grateful to my mom", the former first daughter and mother to daughter Charlotte and son Aidan, wrote.
Friends and family She also added'Now as a mom I'm even more grateful to my mom
Finally, there is one question that needs to be asked based on Boothe's declaration - if Hillary is "literally" willing to sell her child to be president, why didn't she do that during the two times she ran in the past?
Chelsea Clinton has frequently used her Twitter account in recent months to defend her mother, and that she's running for public office.
Manny Pacquiao Reveals Career Defining Decision
Horn carved out a disputable 12-round unanimous decision last July 2 at Suncorp Stadium in Brisbane, and reportedly pocketed just $500,000, while Pacquiao took $10 million.
- Vaughan slams 'appalling' England batting
- US Women's Open: South Korea's Park Sung-hyun wins major
- [D23] Spider-Man : Une nouvelle vidéo sur l'histoire du jeu !
- " "Un navire de l'armée chavire en mer, " des dizaines " de disparus — Cameroun
- Z's '4:44' Tops Charts, Earning His 14th Number One Album
- Chinese censors can't bear Winnie the Pooh
- Evacuation order given to Williams Lake, BC due to wildfires
- Miranda Kerr had the flawless wedding dress
- The Occidental Petroleum Corporation (OXY) Announces Dividend Increase - $0.77 Per Share
- Nustar GP Holdings (NYSE:NSH) Given Daily Media Impact Score of 0.24