On Friday nights segment of Fox News' The Five, co-host Lisa Boothe made some aggressive remarks about Hillary Clinton and her desire to have won the presidency. Boothe also called the 2016 presidential candidate the "most soulless woman on the planet".
Chelsea defended her mom and shot down the nasty statements in a tweet Saturday.
No, she wouldn't. I've never doubted & always known I was the most important part of her life. "Now as a mom I'm even more grateful to my mom", the former first daughter and mother to daughter Charlotte and son Aidan, wrote.
Friends and family She also added'Now as a mom I'm even more grateful to my mom
Finally, there is one question that needs to be asked based on Boothe's declaration - if Hillary is "literally" willing to sell her child to be president, why didn't she do that during the two times she ran in the past?
Chelsea Clinton has frequently used her Twitter account in recent months to defend her mother, and that she's running for public office.
Procédure d'admission post-bac: la ministre regrette un "énorme gâchis"
Le gouvernement souhaite notamment instaurer des "prérequis" dans le cadre de "contrats de réussite étudiante". La plateforme APB est dans le viseur du gouvernement.
- Sensex consolidates on gains, Nifty rangebound; both finish in green
- Evacuation order given to Williams Lake, BC due to wildfires
- " "Un navire de l'armée chavire en mer, " des dizaines " de disparus — Cameroun
- Costa Spared Asia Trip as Atletico Switch Moves Closer
- The Occidental Petroleum Corporation (OXY) Announces Dividend Increase - $0.77 Per Share
- Manny Pacquiao Reveals Career Defining Decision
- Nustar GP Holdings (NYSE:NSH) Given Daily Media Impact Score of 0.24
- Organised crime gang trading in illegal horsemeat 'dismantled', says Europol
- Sen. Majority Whip: Debate on Health Care Bill Will be 'Open Process'
- Toshiba to hold off chip unit deal until July 28 hearing