On Friday nights segment of Fox News' The Five, co-host Lisa Boothe made some aggressive remarks about Hillary Clinton and her desire to have won the presidency. Boothe also called the 2016 presidential candidate the "most soulless woman on the planet".
Chelsea defended her mom and shot down the nasty statements in a tweet Saturday.
No, she wouldn't. I've never doubted & always known I was the most important part of her life. "Now as a mom I'm even more grateful to my mom", the former first daughter and mother to daughter Charlotte and son Aidan, wrote.
Friends and family She also added'Now as a mom I'm even more grateful to my mom
Finally, there is one question that needs to be asked based on Boothe's declaration - if Hillary is "literally" willing to sell her child to be president, why didn't she do that during the two times she ran in the past?
Chelsea Clinton has frequently used her Twitter account in recent months to defend her mother, and that she's running for public office.
Trump Joins French President Macron For Bastille Day Celebration In Paris
The move reflects the president's growing acceptance that the Russia probes will linger over his tenure for months or even years. The law authorizes the US president to deny visas and freeze the assets of Russians suspected of human-rights abuses.
- Watch Beyonce's Mom Tina Knowles Lawson Gush Over Daughter's Newborn Twins
- Costa Spared Asia Trip as Atletico Switch Moves Closer
- Evacuation order given to Williams Lake, BC due to wildfires
- Vaughan slams 'appalling' England batting
- [D23] Spider-Man : Une nouvelle vidéo sur l'histoire du jeu !
- Organised crime gang trading in illegal horsemeat 'dismantled', says Europol
- France Calls For Lifting Of Sanctions On Qatar Citizens
- Chinese censors can't bear Winnie the Pooh
- Manny Pacquiao Reveals Career Defining Decision
- Emmanuel Macron : sa déclaration aux armées humiliante fait polémique