"The film will have elements of romance, comedy and drama. Things are in process as far as the title and director of the film is concerned", said Sabbas Joseph, the founder-director of Wizcraft, which owns Wiz Films.
Of particular interest was the speculation that portions of the film would be shot at the 2017 IIFA Awards, and that a lot of Bollywood's celebrities would make appearances in it. Later, it was reported that Karan Johar would play a pivotal role in it as himself. Well, other than this, the movie will also have none other than Salman Khan doing a cameo.
Salman Khan confirmed the news at the green part of IIFA Awards 2017 in NY that he has already shot for the film.
Jason Gillespie: I may consider coaching India in future
On being asked whether the head coach and the consultants were selected in a proper manner, Singh declined to make a comment. The former Australian cricketer in a way backed BCCI's call to make Shastri the head coach of the national team.
While speaking to a leading daily at the green carpet of IIFA Awards 2017, Salman confirmed the news and said "I've been working since the time I've come, I just shot a cameo for Vashu Bhagnani and IIFA".
The duo will be seen in a film even before Dabangg 3. It is expected that both of them will also feature in the third part of this much loved franchise but it is not known when that film will go on floors and ultimately release.
- Un risque à plus de 50 milliards de dollars — Cyberattaque
- European Union Organisation sanctions 16 more Syrians over chemical attacks
- Mercato - OL : direction le Lokomotiv Moscou pour Maciej Rybus
- Beijing calls on Washington to avoid damaging Sino-US ties over Taiwan
- Grève Hop! : 87% des vols assurés, ce lundi
- Former champion Mark O'Meara to tee off first at the Open
- Landlords warned over fire risk from cladding removal
- Michigan's Mike McCray on Butkus Award watch list
- Both versions of Runescape are coming to Android
- Uber driver succumbs to fire injuries after being attacked