"The film will have elements of romance, comedy and drama. Things are in process as far as the title and director of the film is concerned", said Sabbas Joseph, the founder-director of Wizcraft, which owns Wiz Films.
Of particular interest was the speculation that portions of the film would be shot at the 2017 IIFA Awards, and that a lot of Bollywood's celebrities would make appearances in it. Later, it was reported that Karan Johar would play a pivotal role in it as himself. Well, other than this, the movie will also have none other than Salman Khan doing a cameo.
Salman Khan confirmed the news at the green part of IIFA Awards 2017 in NY that he has already shot for the film.
Panasonic P55 Max with 5000mAh Battery, Metal Body, Launched at Rs. 8499
Another highlight of the device is that it comes with a 13MP rear camera with Quad LED flash, a rarity in the price range. Panasonic has priced the device at Rs. 8,499, and for the asking price, the device offers decent specifications.
While speaking to a leading daily at the green carpet of IIFA Awards 2017, Salman confirmed the news and said "I've been working since the time I've come, I just shot a cameo for Vashu Bhagnani and IIFA".
The duo will be seen in a film even before Dabangg 3. It is expected that both of them will also feature in the third part of this much loved franchise but it is not known when that film will go on floors and ultimately release.
- Both versions of Runescape are coming to Android
- Un risque à plus de 50 milliards de dollars — Cyberattaque
- Samsung Pay partners with PayPal
- European Union Organisation sanctions 16 more Syrians over chemical attacks
- BJP Sacks Nagpur Member Who Was Thrashed For Carrying Beef
- Grève Hop! : 87% des vols assurés, ce lundi
- Uber driver succumbs to fire injuries after being attacked
- Jason Gillespie: I may consider coaching India in future
- Attention, le slime peut-être dangereux pour vos enfants
- Landlords warned over fire risk from cladding removal