Choi, the 17-year-old who is the world's No.2 ranked amateur, might have been the most consistent player after bogeying her first hole.
Mr Trump spent the afternoon watching the tournament on television, chatting with competing golfers and club managers, posing for photos and flashing thumbs-up signs to spectators who gathered to catch a glimpse of their president in the flesh. After all, she's the only professional women's golfer in history to get a standing ovation from the President of the United States after her first career victory.
"I am excited and happy", said Park, the event's seventh South Korean victor in 10 years. "I feel like I'm on a cloud".
US President Donald Trump on Saturday announced the appointment of a former federal prosecutor as special counsel, with US media reporting that he would manage issues linked to the Russian Federation probe.
Wearing a "Make America Great Again" red cap, Trump was accompanied by his national security adviser, General H.R. McMaster.
Breaking: Protesters get inside Trump National at US Women's Open about an hour ago.
Park finished at 11-under 277 for a two-stroke win over Choi.President Donald Trump attended the biggest event in women's golf for the third straight day. It seemed by the end of the tournament, fans had grown used to the presence of the president.
Naz Baloch joins PPP, parts ways with PTI
She was affiliated with PTI for the last seven years and was considered one of the staunch supporters of the party. Soon after defecting to PPP, Aseefa Bhutto Zardari welcomed Naz through the microblogging site.
The preside partook in the US Women's Open Golf Championship at the Trump National Golf Course n Bedminister, New Jersey, on Sunday.
But there is nothing meek about Choi's game.
"Coming to this week, I didn't have any expectation at all", said Feng, who has lead from the start after shooting a 66 in her quest for a second major.
New Zealander Ko carded a three-over 75 to fall from 10th to 23rd place on even-par, nine shots off the pace.
But the unforgiving 16th hole proved to be her undoing. She made double bogey to fall out of contention.
Meanwhile, Park takes home, $900,000 the richest prize in women's golf, and she does it because of how she played when it mattered most - the final four holes.
As Park stood in the 15th fairway, she was tied with Choi and Feng at 9-under par.
- Sam Bird on cusp of huge weekend at New York City ePrix
- Analysts Recommended this Stock: Verastem, Inc. (VSTM)
- Roger Federer defeats Marin Cilic for Wimbledon men's title
- Bloomberg Outlines Plan to Quantify US Climate Efforts
- Bookmakers close markets on Joe Hart as deal is agreed
- CHAN 2018/Eliminatoires : le Bénin fait jeu égal avec la Togo
- Ryan Fox holes out for hole-in-three
- Diego Costa fait la fête avec un maillot de l'Atlético Madrid — Chelsea
- Nustar GP Holdings (NYSE:NSH) Given Daily Media Impact Score of 0.24
- Mort d'Anne Golon, la créatrice de la saga "Angélique Marquise des Anges"