Available in two variants - SG and SL, the Suzuki Swift Hybrid is a lot of different from the hybrids that were shown at the time of the global unveil which were equipped with SHVS, and instead carries an electric motor assisting the petrol unit.
Swift HYBRID SL variant is equipped with paddle shift. The hatchback pairs the standard 91hp 1.2-litre petrol motor to a 10 kW Motor Generator Unit (MGU) and a 5-speed Auto Gear Shift (AGS) gearbox. The Swift Hybrid SL variant also comes with paddle shifters, while the auto is loaded on safety tech including Suzuki's Dual Camera Brake Support that uses lasers and cameras to help detect pedestrians.
The system offers two driving modes to let the driver select between brisk driving, and driving with priority on fuel efficiency by increasing the frequency of EV driving. Suzuki has managed to weigh the Swift Hybrid just under 1000 kg, which results in the hatchback qualifying for several tax benefits in Japan.
Vitré (35) : battue et séquestrée pendant 2 ans par son compagnon ?
Toujours selon BFM , la femme souffrirait de nombreuses fractures , pour lesquelles 120 jours d'ITT lui seront prescrits. Les gendarmes et les pompiers interviennent et constatent que la jeune femme est couverte de coups.
The new Swift Hybrid also comes with safety features including the Dual Sensor Brake Support (DSBS) collision-mitigating system that features a monocular camera and laser sensor to detect pedestrians and vehicles ahead, curtain airbags and front seat side airbags as standard.
The Hybrid Swift has now been reserved for sale in Japanese market, the company has not revealed its plans about launching it in other parts of the world.
- Bassist for Adrenaline Mob dies in fatal crash on interstate
- MH17 trial best option for justice: Bishop
- Borussia Dortmund : Japan's Kagawa extends deal with club to 2020
- US Embassy in Amman : Jordan is a strategic partner
- Even insurance companies think Ted Cruz's healthcare amendment is stupid
- Global Shielding Cases Market Outlook 2017
- Mercato : Aloé libéré de son contrat (MAJ)
- La grosse bourde de Lucas Biglia à Milan — "Forza Lazio!"
- Defense chief submits martial law recommendation to Duterte
- Il franchit un nouveau cap — Cyril Hanouna