Available in two variants - SG and SL, the Suzuki Swift Hybrid is a lot of different from the hybrids that were shown at the time of the global unveil which were equipped with SHVS, and instead carries an electric motor assisting the petrol unit.
Swift HYBRID SL variant is equipped with paddle shift. The hatchback pairs the standard 91hp 1.2-litre petrol motor to a 10 kW Motor Generator Unit (MGU) and a 5-speed Auto Gear Shift (AGS) gearbox. The Swift Hybrid SL variant also comes with paddle shifters, while the auto is loaded on safety tech including Suzuki's Dual Camera Brake Support that uses lasers and cameras to help detect pedestrians.
The system offers two driving modes to let the driver select between brisk driving, and driving with priority on fuel efficiency by increasing the frequency of EV driving. Suzuki has managed to weigh the Swift Hybrid just under 1000 kg, which results in the hatchback qualifying for several tax benefits in Japan.
US Embassy in Amman : Jordan is a strategic partner
Jordan initially said the Americans triggered the shooting by disobeying entry rules, a claim that was later withdrawn. Marik al-Tuwayha, had pleaded "not guilty", saying he opened fire because he feared the base was coming under attack.
The new Swift Hybrid also comes with safety features including the Dual Sensor Brake Support (DSBS) collision-mitigating system that features a monocular camera and laser sensor to detect pedestrians and vehicles ahead, curtain airbags and front seat side airbags as standard.
The Hybrid Swift has now been reserved for sale in Japanese market, the company has not revealed its plans about launching it in other parts of the world.
- American Airplane Makes Emergency Landing as one Passenger 'Passes Gas' in plane
- 2 killed in plane crash in Cummings, Kansas identified by authorities
- Gujarat High Court dismisses Essar Steel petition
- Borussia Dortmund : Japan's Kagawa extends deal with club to 2020
- South Korea proposes inter-Korean military talks to thaw cross-border tension
- Afghan civilians killed and 3581 wounded since January: UNAMA
- Emirates, flydubai unveil extensive partnership plan
- Thunderstorms predicted for North Somerset as Met Office issues flood warning
- Defense chief submits martial law recommendation to Duterte
- Gaëtan Courtet quitte l'AJ Auxerre pour le FC Lorient — Officiel