Arika calls this "the newest entry in the EX Series" - all EX games so far have been branded as Street Fighter games, and included characters from Capcom's mainline games.
The people behind the Street Fighter EX series of games have announced their next fighting game - and confirmed the return of a fan favourite character.
As the trailer video reveals, the game will launch next year on PlayStation 4 (we're not sure about exclusively yet, though) "simultaneously in North America, Europe and Japan".
Shoryuken did a brief article pointing out that both Skullomania and Darun Mister from the Street Fighter EX series would be making an appearance in Arika's upcoming 3D fighting game.
Georgia lands five-star wide receiver Dominick Blaylock for Class of 2019
Georgia had to beat out some of the nation's top programs to land Blaylock, including Alabama, Florida State and Ohio State. Three of Georgia's 2019 commitments are rated five-stars and three are rated four-stars.
The game is in development for PS4, and Arika promises a "limited time beta/server test" on PS4 at the end of 2017.
More recently, fantastic fighters like Injustice 2 and Tekken 7 have given the genre a second boost - and we're seeing a new Dragonball Z game from Arc that looks like the flawless marriage.
You can check out the trailer below.
Skullomania isn't the only Street Fighter EX character to star in this new game. They also have plans to announce pre-order bonuses leading up to the beta test, but only for the Japanese version. Codenamed "Fighting Layer EX", this new fighter featured all the best elements of those games and hype worthy gameplay from Kairi, Shirase and Garuda. In addition, the studio has promised to reveal new details about the presale and the extras for those who will pre-order the game in advance.
- Copy-Newgarden races to second Toronto IndyCar win in 3 years
- Joe Biden coming to Ann Arbor's Michigan Theater on national book tour
- Diego Alves says his last goodbyes to teammates in Valencia
- Canada: Justin Trudeau rencontre son homonyme syrien (Photos)
- South Korea proposes rare military talks with North
- Boy, 16, critical after crash between moped and police vehicle
- Chelsea target Alvaro Morata wants to leave Real Madrid
- Baleka Mbete to announce secret ballot decision before 8 August
- Age verification rule for adult websites
- ¡Cae nevada en Chile!