The Motorola Moto G5S Plus has been the subject of a few image leaks in the past couple of months. A website called Slash Leaks has revealed images of the new Motorola device and the photos suggest that it will feature a dual camera setup.
The front shows minimal side bezels along with a front-facing camera, earpiece and LED flash up top, while at the base, there is an oval-shaped fingerprint sensor, which might come with gesture support. However, the previous rumors from a seasoned smartphone leaker Evan Blass state that device will sport a 1080p display, Snapdragon 625, 4GB RAM, and 64 ROM. Whereas the earlier model Moto G5 Plus had a single 12 MP rear camera. If recent rumours are to be believed, Motorola is preparing to announce the Moto G5s Plus on July 25 in NY. This phone comes out as an upgraded version of the regular Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus.
The primary camera will feature a dual-camera setup with two 13MP lenses.
While mobile computing technology is evolving at a fast pace, mobile phone manufacturers have been focusing towards advancements in the camera setup and now Moto is catching up to the dual-camera trend in mid-range smartphones which was started past year.
Première défaite sur 200 m pour Lemaitre aux "France" — Athlétisme
Ben Bassaw, le sprinteur du G2A, a pris la deuxième place (10 sec 37) de la course à seulement trois centièmes du vainqueur. Christophe Lemaitre, médaillé de bronze à Rio, a été battu sur 200m par Jeffrey John (20 " 66 contre 20 " 70).
The image also shows the label of EMEA on the Fastboot Flash screen. The smartphone is powered by a 3,068mAh battery and features a 5.5-inch display with 1080 pixel resolution. This could mean that the smartphone will be available for purchase in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
As far as we know, this is only the retail price of the handset with the official launch price still yet to be unveiled by the company.
The Lenovo owned smartphone maker is now planning to add more surprises to the category by adding new camera hardware to its Moto G line-up.
- "Alvaro Morata ? ça va être compliqué" — José Mourinho
- Vel d'Hiv: les images de l'arrivée de Benjamin Netanyahu et Emmanuel Macron
- Singapore's exports grew by 8.2 percent after two months of decline
- Stress, Poverty Raise Alzheimer's Rates in This Group
- OM-Rami: "Je ne m'attendais pas à jouer aussi vite"
- Arjun Kapoor looks stunning 'Sardaar' in this new song from 'Mubarkan'
- BJP to announce VP nominee after Presidential poll gets over on Monday
- Spanish theme park accident: Trains collide on Madrid rollercoaster
- Njie définitivement Olympien — Marseille
- Stop Feeding Us Crumbs, Black Lawyers Association Tells Govt