It is one of the Chinese smartphone developers which have managed to grab the attention of the tech enthusiasts and the Meizu Pro 7 is the device which is the center of attraction at this moment. Alongside, Meizu is also expected to launch a Plus variant with a bigger 5.7-inch sized display which is named as Meizu Pro 7 Plus. The higher end PRO 7 variant will be priced at a steep 3,799 yuan ($561). Photos that come from Meizu reveal the secondary display that takes up a small portion of the back screen. So, what extra news have we got for you today?
After several months of speculation, Meizu has finally confirmed an announcement date for its rumored PRO 7 flagship smartphone. For selfies, the Meizu PRO 7 will come equipped with a 16MP resolution snapper on the front. In fact, the previous rumors had suggested that it is going to be on July 26 that the handset will be out on the market. The Pro 7 will be priced at CNY 2,799 ($409 or €365) for the basic version and CNY 3,299 ($482, €431) if you want more storage. The launch event will be held at the headquarters of the company in Zhuhai, China. It will have the latest MediaTek Helio X30 chip, a 5.2-inch Full HD display and dual cameras at the back.
Meizu Pro 7 Release Date Gets Officially Confirmed
The dual cameras module sitting on the backside of the Meizu PRO 7 is equipped with Sony IMX386 + IMX286 12-megapixel sensors. On the connectivity front, the two variants will offer all the usual Wi-Fi 802.11ac dual-band, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, USB Type-C port, and a 3.5mm headphone jack. The secondary display is certainly interesting, and we'll know more about what Meizu's plans for the device next week.
Carillion calls in accountant EY to cut costs
Lot C3 of the contract is for Brackley to Long Itchington Wood Green Tunnel South Portal and its worth GBP616 million. This article was published on 17 Jul 2017 (last updated on 17 Jul 2017).
- Al Pacino in new Paterno movie
- Stress, Poverty Raise Alzheimer's Rates in This Group
- Moto G5S Plus Specs, Release Date
- Mort d'Anne Golon, la créatrice de la saga "Angélique Marquise des Anges"
- Macron appelle la justice à "la clarté" — Affaire Sarah Halimi
- Iran's foreign ministry: U.S. violating nuclear deal
- Naz Baloch joins PPP, parts ways with PTI
- Analysts Recommended this Stock: Verastem, Inc. (VSTM)
- Rémy annoncé à l'OM — Mercato Chelsea
- New Look At Sony's Spider-Man Video Game