As the United States and Iran mark two years since reaching their landmark deal on nuclear weapons, analysts say Iran has met its obligations stipulated by the agreement-while the US has failed to do so. The nuclear deal stipulated a gradual lifting of the economic and diplomatic sanctions previously imposed on Iran in exchange for Tehran maintaining the strictly peaceful nature of its nuclear program.
The United States is failing to implement provisions of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) known as the Iranian nuclear deal, Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif told the CNN broadcaster in an interview on Sunday. "The same can not be said about the US", Zarif claimed.
In an exclusive interview with CNN, Zarif said as per the agreement, known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), the IAEA is the "only accepted body to monitor the implementation of the nuclear side of the deal", adding that the nuclear agency had repeatedly confirmed Iran's commitment to the deal.
The National Iranian American Council (NIAC) also expressed dismay at the state of the deal, noting in a press release, "The JCPOA represented an opportunity for the USA and Iran to change course, broaden engagement, and end the policy of sanctions and antagonism".
Sixth casino vessel grounded on Aguada sandbar
The Congress demanded a probe on how the vessel was allowed to drift from a nearby Mormugao Port Trust berth during monsoon. The four were then taken to the MANIPAL hospital for further treatment and their condition is said to be stable.
"Continued sanctions, calls from the White House for nations to refrain from investing in Iran, and an increase in military encounters between the USA and Iran all threaten the deal", the NIAC added.
Two years after the nuclear deal was signed between Iran and the Western powers, the Islamic republic continues slamming the US.
"One of the crucial features of negotiations with Iran was our willingness to negotiate without preconditions", the group wrote.
- Simon Pagenaud claims Honda Indy Toronto pole and lap record
- Vel d'Hiv: les images de l'arrivée de Benjamin Netanyahu et Emmanuel Macron
- Carillion calls in accountant EY to cut costs
- Al Pacino in new Paterno movie
- Rémy annoncé à l'OM — Mercato Chelsea
- 14 juillet : le nombre de voitures brûlées en hausse
- Mort d'Anne Golon, la créatrice de la saga "Angélique Marquise des Anges"
- Leak reveals Xiaomi 5X with Snapdragon 625 SoC, 5.5-inch display
- Arjun Kapoor looks stunning 'Sardaar' in this new song from 'Mubarkan'
- Herrera: "I thought I'd be playing with Morata at Man United"