Dubbed as the Aqua Selfie, the main highlight of the smartphone is its 5MP front-facing camera which comes accompanied by a LED flash light. "We at the house of Intex always work towards providing innovative products to fulfill the needs of consumers and bringing to them more that what is required".
Display-wise, the Intex Aqua Selfie sports a 5.5-inch HD IPS display with the resolution of 1280×720 pixels. There are thick bezels at the top and bottom and thin ones on the side. Nearly all the latest Intex phones come with Android Nougat now which is rare to find in phones at such low prices.
The Android 7.0 Naugat based smartphone runs on a 1.3GHz quad-core processor and 2GB RAM and offers 4G VoLTE connectivity. Despite the low price, the smartphone has some decent specs and features. Powering the Intex Aqua Selfie is a decent 3000mAh battery, which should last a day's moderate use. The phone features 3000 mAH battery with fast charging capability and is priced at Rs 6649. The smartphone has an in-built 16GB ROM with an expandable memory of up to 64GB.
Nitish Kumar to seek fresh mandate if Tejashwi fails to come clean?
Tejashwi, son of RJD supremo Lalu Prasad , has been named by the CBI as an accused in its probe into the land-for-hotels scam case.
The device comes pre-loaded with QR Code scanner that decodes the QR code automatically and shows the relevant information with buttons for the next steps to be taken. The Intex Aqua Selfie is available in two color options; Black and Rose Gold.
Availability: The phone will be available starting today across all the retail and branded outlets.
- Première défaite sur 200 m pour Lemaitre aux "France" — Athlétisme
- Singapore's exports grew by 8.2 percent after two months of decline
- Canada's Trudeau meets tiny namesake, the son of refugees
- Wayne Rooney urges midfielder Ross Barkley to stay at Everton
- OM-Rami: "Je ne m'attendais pas à jouer aussi vite"
- USCG rescues mother and daughter from rip current
- Axed FBI director James Comey writing tell-all memoir
- Oil prices firm on signs of United States production slowdown
- Coles Under Pressure To Reveal Its Plastic Bag Numbers
- UK, Australian leaders visit site of Borough Market attack