Vic Mensa avoided some jail time over a loaded gun charge he landed back in March, when he was stopped by police while carrying a loaded gun in his vehicle.
He was arrested and booked on a felony count of carrying a concealed weapon and subsequently another of carrying a loaded, unregistered handgun in his vehicle.
New 'EX' fighting game from Arika showcased at EVO 2017
The game is in development for PS4, and Arika promises a "limited time beta/server test" on PS4 at the end of 2017. They also have plans to announce pre-order bonuses leading up to the beta test, but only for the Japanese version.
Now, the district attorney's office tells TMZ that Mensa has been sentenced to two year's probation after pleading no contest to the first charge while the second has been dropped, allowing him to escape as much as two year's jail time. Apparently, he was risking two years in jail, but instead, all he has to do is pay $500.
- Canada: Justin Trudeau rencontre son homonyme syrien (Photos)
- Copy-Newgarden races to second Toronto IndyCar win in 3 years
- Garth Brooks Gives Engaged Couple Hawaii Honeymoon During OKC Concert
- Panthers GM Gettleman fired
- ¡Cae nevada en Chile!
- Traders Watch List: Sally Beauty Holdings Inc. (SBH)
- Amber Harrison ordered to pay costs of Seven West Media
- Extraction Oil & Gas Inc
- How Does JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM) Stack Up Right Now?
- BLАDE RUNNЕR 2049 : une nouvelle bande-annonce époustouflante !