Vic Mensa avoided some jail time over a loaded gun charge he landed back in March, when he was stopped by police while carrying a loaded gun in his vehicle.
He was arrested and booked on a felony count of carrying a concealed weapon and subsequently another of carrying a loaded, unregistered handgun in his vehicle.
Age verification rule for adult websites
The system should be in place by April of 2018, along with the ludicrous idea of the official governmentally approved porn regulator .
Now, the district attorney's office tells TMZ that Mensa has been sentenced to two year's probation after pleading no contest to the first charge while the second has been dropped, allowing him to escape as much as two year's jail time. Apparently, he was risking two years in jail, but instead, all he has to do is pay $500.
- Diebold, Incorporated (NYSE:DBD) Scheduled to Post Quarterly Earnings on Wednesday
- Extraction Oil & Gas Inc
- Kim Zolciak Reveals She Still Suffers Effects of 2015 Stroke
- BLАDE RUNNЕR 2049 : une nouvelle bande-annonce époustouflante !
- How Does JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM) Stack Up Right Now?
- Copy-Newgarden races to second Toronto IndyCar win in 3 years
- Amber Harrison ordered to pay costs of Seven West Media
- Cinéma : "Spider-Man : Homecoming", le film étranger le plus regardé cette année
- Diego Alves says his last goodbyes to teammates in Valencia
- Suspected LeT terrorist arrested from Mumbai airport