Vic Mensa avoided some jail time over a loaded gun charge he landed back in March, when he was stopped by police while carrying a loaded gun in his vehicle.
He was arrested and booked on a felony count of carrying a concealed weapon and subsequently another of carrying a loaded, unregistered handgun in his vehicle.
How Does JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM) Stack Up Right Now?
Buckhead Capital Management LLC's holdings in J P Morgan Chase & Co were worth $13,686,000 at the end of the most recent quarter. In other J P Morgan Chase & Co news, insider Ashley Bacon sold 6,514 shares of the stock in a transaction on Thursday, May 11th.
Now, the district attorney's office tells TMZ that Mensa has been sentenced to two year's probation after pleading no contest to the first charge while the second has been dropped, allowing him to escape as much as two year's jail time. Apparently, he was risking two years in jail, but instead, all he has to do is pay $500.
- Suspected LeT terrorist arrested from Mumbai airport
- BLАDE RUNNЕR 2049 : une nouvelle bande-annonce époustouflante !
- Panthers GM Gettleman fired
- Traders Watch List: Sally Beauty Holdings Inc. (SBH)
- New 'EX' fighting game from Arika showcased at EVO 2017
- Diego Alves says his last goodbyes to teammates in Valencia
- Chemours Company (The) (NYSE:CC) Shares Sold by Thrivent Financial For Lutherans
- L'avenir de la CAN au menu du symposium de Rabat — CAF
- Cynthia Calvillo Scores Unanimous Decision Over Joanne Calderwood
- Italy plots 'nuclear option' to send migrants north