Raf van Nuffel, Hyundai's Head of Product Management, spends a while walking us around the i30 N in this video, and commenting on what Hyundai wanted to achieve with their first N Performance auto. Its tentative launch in India is expected to be in February 2018. At the rear. The stubby design at the rear is a unique stand out feature for Hyundai.
The i30 N rides on rides on 18 inch alloys as standard or customers can opt for a set of 19s, which are wrapped in specially-developed Michelin tyres. Compared to the five-door version, the i30 N is 4 mm lower with 18-inch wheels and 8 mm lower with 19-inch wheels. At the rear, the triangular third brake light in the new glossy black spoiler and the double muffler exhaust underline the sporty stance of this hatchback.
At the front, the i30 N gets black bezel for the headlamps.
The i30 Fastback will be powered by a 1.4 T-GDI turbocharged four-cylinder engine that will be offering 140PS or the 1.0-litre T-GDI turbocharged 3 cylinder engine that will be offering about 120PS.
China releases second quarter GDP data and other key indicators
The stronger-than-expected growth came as a result of industrial output and consumption picking up and higher investment. In terms of quarters, both Q1 and Q2 saw the same 6.9 percent growth.
Both outputs deliver a maximum torque of 353Nm and allow the vehicle to hit a top speed of 250 kmph. As of now, it will not be automatic and will have 6-speed manual gearbox.
It's just a few days since the Hyundai i30 N was properly revealed, and, certainly in the way it looks and the spec, it seems to have more than enough to tackle cars like the Focus ST and Golf GTI - and then some. There a choice of 5 or 8inch infotainment screen sizes and the screens display information on power, torque, turbo boost and lap and acceleration timer and Apple Car Play, Android Auto and satellite navigation are all standard, as is wireless mobile phone charging.
There are five drive modes, including Eco, Normal, Sport, N and N Custom settings, which can be selected by using two dedicated buttons on the steering wheel. It has an annual production capacity of 350,000 cars.
- Bigg Boss: Unexciting Contestants Disappointed!
- England's Tammy Beaumont expects South Africa response
- Alternator, wiring troubles cause 2 Fiat Chrysler recalls
- (CHK) Shares Trading up at $4.87 Chesapeake Energy Corporation Provides…
- MSG Networks (NYSE:MSGN) Broker Views On Wall Street
- ACC releases preseason voting results
- Worldline acquiert la société suédoise Digital River World Payments
- Apple iPhone 8 nearly confirmed to have a bezel free display
- Julianne Hough and hubby share wonderful honeymoon pics: 'And so it begins...'
- Scarborough: Hannity's Show Is 'State-Run Television'