Raf van Nuffel, Hyundai's Head of Product Management, spends a while walking us around the i30 N in this video, and commenting on what Hyundai wanted to achieve with their first N Performance auto. Its tentative launch in India is expected to be in February 2018. At the rear. The stubby design at the rear is a unique stand out feature for Hyundai.
The i30 N rides on rides on 18 inch alloys as standard or customers can opt for a set of 19s, which are wrapped in specially-developed Michelin tyres. Compared to the five-door version, the i30 N is 4 mm lower with 18-inch wheels and 8 mm lower with 19-inch wheels. At the rear, the triangular third brake light in the new glossy black spoiler and the double muffler exhaust underline the sporty stance of this hatchback.
At the front, the i30 N gets black bezel for the headlamps.
The i30 Fastback will be powered by a 1.4 T-GDI turbocharged four-cylinder engine that will be offering 140PS or the 1.0-litre T-GDI turbocharged 3 cylinder engine that will be offering about 120PS.
Woman plans sting operation to recover stolen bicycle from thief
The £800 Cube bike was stolen about six weeks ago from a bike rack at the Harbourside in Bristol . 'Lesson to be learned son. The 30-year-old then arranged to meet the seller, despite warnings from police not to try and retrieve it.
Both outputs deliver a maximum torque of 353Nm and allow the vehicle to hit a top speed of 250 kmph. As of now, it will not be automatic and will have 6-speed manual gearbox.
It's just a few days since the Hyundai i30 N was properly revealed, and, certainly in the way it looks and the spec, it seems to have more than enough to tackle cars like the Focus ST and Golf GTI - and then some. There a choice of 5 or 8inch infotainment screen sizes and the screens display information on power, torque, turbo boost and lap and acceleration timer and Apple Car Play, Android Auto and satellite navigation are all standard, as is wireless mobile phone charging.
There are five drive modes, including Eco, Normal, Sport, N and N Custom settings, which can be selected by using two dedicated buttons on the steering wheel. It has an annual production capacity of 350,000 cars.
- (CHK) Shares Trading up at $4.87 Chesapeake Energy Corporation Provides…
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company NV's (NYSE:CBI) Underperform Rating Reaffirmed at Macquarie
- Procter & Gamble Faces Showdown With Activist Investor Peltz
- Google wins court battle with Labor Department over wage gap data
- Alternator, wiring troubles cause 2 Fiat Chrysler recalls
- Les collectivités devront économiser 13 milliards d'euros, annonce Darmanin
- Julianne Hough and hubby share wonderful honeymoon pics: 'And so it begins...'
- Tata Nexon's India launch confirmed for festive season; specs revealed
- Matt Szczur held hitless in Padres' win over Giants
- GOP Rep. Hartzler Will Not Challenge Democrat McCaskill for Senate